• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I haven’t got a car or cat. I had eleven years of him which was more than enough, eleven years in which he never won one away game against the top four teams, FORTY FOUR matches, too frightened of losing to try and win a game.He feathered his own nest, being the only manager in the premier league who earned more than all of his players, agreed the move to Kirkby would be a good thing for Everton FC and advocated Everton fans to vote for it. He said it was like taking a knife to a gunfight when we played Man. City then put the knife away and produced a large white flag when we got there. A defeatist attitude away from home. He had agreed to join United but was still giving contracts to Everton players, this was allowed by Kenwright. As I say if he comes back, and there is a chance he will if Kenwright has anything to do with it, then I hope he does well because I love Everton FC, but I just couldn’t go on principle.
Yet under his reign we won 5 times away at Man city.

Did they? How good were they at the time? I think you might find City were The Championship and Division One while Moyes was at Everton as well.
To restate:
City under Mancini - 5th, 3rd, Champions, 2nd.

But for some reason they are never counted as a “top four side” under Moyes....

in those four years we won twice, drew once and lost once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back