• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Moyes comes back here as manager I’m done with Moshiri.

Imagine bringing Marcel Brands in to over see off field first team footballing issues and his first major managerial suggestion is to take the begging bowl to a manager who’s biggest achievement in football history is reaching an FA Cup final 11 years ago.

Sorry but I don't get anyone saying get Moyes back. It is so small time. He isn't good enough. Just wait if we need to while having Unsworth and get the right bloody manager in for a change that will take us forward.

Imagine bringing Marcel Brands in to over see off field first team footballing issues and his first major managerial suggestion is to take the begging bowl to a manager who’s biggest achievement in football history is reaching an FA Cup final 11 years ago.

Mate people should be done when Martinez mark 2 was appointed.

Remember when we all thought it was Moyes' fault we never win away at the top 4? Since then we've won once in those games, against his United side.
He got us that win eventually!

The irony is, Utd are not even a top 6 side now. They thought Moyes was the problem, and not the years of underinvestment under Fergie

Sorry but I don't get anyone saying get Moyes back. It is so small time. He isn't good enough. Just wait if we need to while having Unsworth and get the right bloody manager in for a change that will take us forward.
Problem is we don’t have time and Unsworth would be out of his depth.

We need another top class continental manager like De Boer, Emery, Villas Boas, Pelligrini or Marco Silva!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back