• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very happy for Cahill to be someone's assistant. Just not Moyes.

We need someone to call out these chumps at every opportunity and pipe them down because they are nowhere near as good as they think.

This would definitely still be happening if Kenwright and his network of old boys were no longer involved with the club, wouldn't it?

At this point, I think it's probably worth pointing out that Colin's ability for dragging teams from the Championship into the Premier League should not be underestimated.

moyes will be furious coming back. He left a top six side so Everton can build on it and he comes back to find us in 18th with a big job to do. I hope he gives bill and mosh a rollicking aswell as the players when he comes in to save us. AGAIN

I have been going to all home games and some away games for 46 years and have witnessed many highs and lows.

If Moyes is appointed it will be the last straw for me and if I did not have a season ticket I would stop going to the games but will 100% stop my away support.

He'll walk in like Billy big bollocks, probably get a couple of decent-ish results and they'll offer the arsehole a bigger contract. Our best players won't re-sign, will be replaced with players like Darron Gibson and Jack Rodwell, the results will turn sour quite quickly and the media will stick the boot in and we'll be back where we are in 12 monts at best. At worst, we'll be in the Championship.

Next Sunderland written all over us, only without even the shiny new stadium.

If Moyes is appointed it will be the last straw for me and if I did not have a season ticket I would stop going to the games but will 100% stop my away support.

I'm the same. If Moyes is re-appointed, we give up any shred of ambition, prestige and the club we grew up with. It's embarrassing, but it's more than that. It's a death knell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back