Yak scores for Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see him score a goal, but they are on there way back now, as Nigeria went down 2-1!

Now we will have Yaks and Yobo back for Reading match!

I hope all Yak's doubters have learned a lesson whilst hes been away lol god i am glad hes back, we've missed him so much.

If only Yak was on that Fernandes ball to AJ v Tottenham.

i think he will love playing in a midfeild with Arteta-Osman-Fernandez-Pienaar. great link up between ossie and pienaar, brilliant through balls from manny, and of course magical mikel.

I hope all Yak's doubters have learned a lesson whilst hes been away lol god i am glad hes back, we've missed him so much.

If only Yak was on that Fernandes ball to AJ v Tottenham.

Well, you got to be fair to AJ as well, Yaks is getting support when Pienaar, Arteta and Osman is on top of there game, and creating good chance and open up there defence at the same time, quite alot of the goals Yaks score was with that support.

While AJ hasn't had the same support, it would be interesting to see what Moyes would do in the next match, what formation and who is playing up front.

Well, you got to be fair to AJ as well, Yaks is getting support when Pienaar, Arteta and Osman is on top of there game, and creating good chance and open up there defence at the same time, quite alot of the goals Yaks score was with that support.

While AJ hasn't had the same support, it would be interesting to see what Moyes would do in the next match, what formation and who is playing up front.

I think he could well go 4 4 2 against Reading, especially if the Yak is fit. He could start with both up front or Vaughn instead of AJ. AJ on the bench will still terrify Reading as he has only ever once failed to score against them and averages more than a goal a game.;)

as jags has been so good, does yobo step back in by right or does he get some rest after 'a tiring tournament coupled with a lot of traveling'?

watched a couple of the nigeria games, they dont look like everton do, they look like a bunch of strangers by and large, strangers that have a few grudges.

they make the england louts look like a well oiled machine. footballing superpower? nah, not at the moment.

I like Baines but your probably right. Jags is in brillant form at the moment and I actually like Lescott on the left so if Baines is hurting give him a rest.

I like Baines but your probably right. Jags is in brillant form at the moment and I actually like Lescott on the left so if Baines is hurting give him a rest.

Great call on Jags TBM, from being very uncertain about him I now feel his signing has been another Moyes scoop. His standard over the last few games has been immense and he has a great rapour with Lescott, nice to see ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.