Yak scores for Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're fit, I think Yak and Yobo go right back into the starting 11.

No messing about.

I think your right Bill. But Jags has really impressed me with Lescott.

I'd assume that Lescott would go back out to left back. I don't think Baines is 100% fit.

I like Baines but your probably right. Jags is in brillant form at the moment and I actually like Lescott on the left so if Baines is hurting give him a rest.

I think Yobo and Jags will be in the center, Lescott will roll out on the left and Baines will be shoved up to partner Ossie, Cars, Manny and Mikel in midfield.

I see this happening.

I've always wanted to learn how to multi-quote like that Dylan but I just haven't got around to it.

Easy?

Great call on Jags TBM, from being very uncertain about him I now feel his signing has been another Moyes scoop. His standard over the last few games has been immense and he has a great rapour with Lescott, nice to see ;)

I havnt been Jags biggest fan at centre half but habds up hes done really well in the past few weeks. Im not so sure he and Yobo compliment each other as much as Jags and Lescott. Yobo is prone to lapses compared to Lesscotts total vigilance, i think its worth noting in the games ive seen recently that Lescott has found himself last man on a few occasions. For me Yobo aintthe man to support a fledgeling (but improving) centre back!

Good to see him score a goal, but they are on there way back now, as Nigeria went down 2-1!

Now we will have Yaks and Yobo back for Reading match!

Couldnt happen soon enough for me..just hope thier fit enough after the flight

God i hate international football

Status
Not open for further replies.