Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think, he'll come to us. Newcastle want £40 million. Not sure where they got that price from?

Also Liverpool's new manager wants him.

Christ on a bike!
We haven't even got new owners yet and some people are genuinely thinking we're signing a £40m youngster. 😂

Anyone else got a horrible feeling that DCL will go to Newcastle and Minteh will go to the RS?

The cherry on the cake will be us overpaying for some absolute carthorse like Chris Wood.

You’re clearly part of the football Mensa.
The ones who have:
Nah there's just a Feyenoord fan and Newcastle fan I speak to sometimes, so you just randomly pick these players names up. The Feye fan did say he's not very intelligent and not ready for the premier league though.

Nah there's just a Feyenoord fan and Newcastle fan I speak to sometimes, so you just randomly pick these players names up. The Feye fan did say he's not very intelligent and not ready for the premier league though.
Fair enough mate. I probably couldn’t name half of the players in the premier league these days, but 10 years ago I used to follow the other leagues more closely than I do now.”

“Not very intelligent bit” is something to be weary of.
Sure lukaku said something along those lines when we signed Niasse.
“He’s very powerful. But very, very raw.

Guys it’s ok to admit you only know this player through football manager.

Nobody is going to judge you.

This is a safe space.
Football manager do get it right more often than not tbh.

Not embarrassed to say that these days I go to a players fm profile before watching their YouTube comp to get an idea of their strengths and weaknesses.

They can also get it very wrong though. I had Moise Kean turn into a Ballon D'or winner the season before we signed him. Was absolutely buzzing when he signed in real life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back