Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could give a toss about premier league experience , we had a bunch of crap players that have premier league experience, maupay, young , danjuma, cleverly , Keane, koane, Gray, to really step up you have to take some risks

I could give a toss about premier league experience , we had a bunch of crap players that have premier league experience, maupay, young , danjuma, cleverly , Keane, koane, Gray, to really step up you have to take some risks
I agree completely.

We need to be able to find young talented players from outside the PL. It hasn't done Brighton any harm.

Might be wishful thinking but just have a feeling this one happens.

Both clubs need the sale, Barcodes not getting the money they want from anywhere else and I don't think we are either.

A compromise being reached is in the interest of both parties.

Spending £40 million on someone from the Dutch league is too big a risk Brighton would never do that.

Might be wishful thinking but just have a feeling this one happens.

Both clubs need the sale, Barcodes not getting the money they want from anywhere else and I don't think we are either.

A compromise being reached is in the interest of both parties.
Can't see it - the differences seem insurmountable

Zyqc8ANfDqX8TeAZvZ4XX6-970-80.jpg
Really hope we get Minty.
Got Flash backs of the telly mags me naan used to get , soap actors dressed up in wedding dresses snarling at the camera

Well I hope we're not needing it and it falls through because, you know, peak Everton.

Just part of me things there's just a tango going on and both clubs will give in.
Meh, I think both players are vastly overpriced.

Which of course suits us for PSR reasons.

But I dunno, it seems unrealistic given the chatter currently, but as you know, that changes in 5 seconds.

Can't see it - the differences seem insurmountable
Both clubs playing hardball to strengthen negotiating position, its common knowledge we both need to make the sales.

They will absolutely take less than the fee quoted when it comes down to it, as will we.

Game of chicken right now with both sides trying to spin narrative in the press.

For all the talk of there being loads of clubs in for Minteh, it's gone awfully quiet since negotiations with us stalled.

Meh, I think both players are vastly overpriced.

Which of course suits us for PSR reasons.

But I dunno, it seems unrealistic given the chatter currently, but as you know, that changes in 5 seconds.

That's where I think both teams may give in though with re: to the prices. Like you say 5 days to go and the Lyon Minteh talk only seems to be coming from king tap-in.

Kean, Gomes, Beto, Allan, Klaassen, Gbamin, Sidibie, Vlasic, Sando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back