Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can everyone make love and not war please.

I can't be arsed handcuffing myself to a bed again in protest.

Make love
Stop oil
Share a biscuit
What type of biscuit?

Maybe we could buy some young biscuits with potential, with the hope of maybe selling them on a little further down the line for a nice biscuit profit

What type of biscuit?

Maybe we could buy some young biscuits with potential, with the hope of maybe selling them on a little further down the line for a nice biscuit profit

The type of biscuit that you can dunk in a cuppa and it won't go soggy too quick. The kind that goes soft but still has a crunch around the edge. A solid biscuit that ticks all the boxes, has good stats but is pleasing on the eye. Not a journeyman type biscuit, but not a new kid on the block either.

The kind of biscuit where if you went into battle you'd say "if this is where I die, I'll die next to this biscuit knowing I've lived my life to the full"

The kind of biscuit that can land you on the moon with only 11 seconds of fuel remaining yet you still have 500ft to descend and find a safe landing spot.

The kind of biscuit we all strive to be like and the kind that would make my wife proud as she tells the world "what a biscuit he is....and he's all mine".

The type of biscuit that you can dunk in a cuppa and it won't go soggy too quick. The kind that goes soft but still has a crunch around the edge. A solid biscuit that ticks all the boxes, has good stats but is pleasing on the eye. Not a journeyman type biscuit, but not a new kid on the block either.

The kind of biscuit where if you went into battle you'd say "if this is where I die, I'll die next to this biscuit knowing I've lived my life to the full"

The kind of biscuit that can land you on the moon with only 11 seconds of fuel remaining yet you still have 500ft to descend and find a safe landing spot.

The kind of biscuit we all strive to be like and the kind that would make my wife proud as she tells the world "what a biscuit he is....and he's all mine".

A Viscount...cause it's minteh.

If he was to sign, you'd want him to have a high shirt number... anything after eight, really.

What type of biscuit?

An air biscuit?

Air biscuit n. Fart; botty burp. Floating body of trouser gas. As in “Could you open a window. I think somebody has launched an air biscuit”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back