Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
For over £30m, it’s not really a chance though. Taking punts on players for 8-12m like Patterson is a chance.

Our £30m chances have rarely worked out.
If we want to progress, we have to sometimes go for it. Can't always be too cautious. Look at Diaz for instance, he had no prem experience and I think he would of turned out great for us. The 2 lads we've just missed out on look to have the potential to brilliant. I fear we will be kicking ourselves over missing out on them. We've been crying out for their exact profile for ages

If we want to progress, we have to sometimes go for it. Can't always be too cautious. Look at Diaz for instance, he had no prem experience and I think he would have turned out great for us. The 2 lads we've just missed out on look to have the potential to brilliant. I fear we will be kicking ourselves over missing out on them. We've been crying out for their exact profile for ages
They may have the potential, but we need to be signing them at £6m rather than £30m.

They may have the potential, but we need to be signing them at £6m rather than £30m.
Oh I totally agree there. But still, we've had a decent opportunity to grab 2 potentially very good players at a snip of what they will potentially be worth in a couple of years and have the exact attributes we need. Personally I think we have missed a great opportunity, but that's just my opinion.

Summerville is miles better - I'd love us to go in for him. No idea what he'd cost but Leeds are in possibly the worst financial shape of any club in the football league.
I'm not that struck on Gnonto either. My general point was we have been sniffing around some fast skillful players recently and it would be good to get one in this summer (in addition to Ndiaye).

Have got to admit I get Minteh and Huffty confused.

Which one is the small angry Geordie lesbian, and which do you think would suit a Dyche team better?

He'll be boss for Brighton next season. Vault this.
1719827812196.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back