Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
113EBD46-FDB3-4E27-A187-F58904D7475A.webp

Look, I'm excited about signing him. Never heard of him (or Tim) before this week. You Tube looks OK, if we get to keep Branthwaite as a result then it's win win. All hail the second coming of Yakubu !

I couldn’t sleep for days I was so excited after seeing Sandros highlight reel on YouTube before we signed him
I'm still convinced it's Everton that ruined sandro...surely you don't come out la mesia academy, make appearances for barca, score 14 la liga goals in your break out season....and then be that bad at footy

I'm still convinced it's Everton that ruined sandro...surely you don't come out la mesia academy, make appearances for barca, score 14 la liga goals in your break out season....and then be that bad at footy
The fella who made that you tube video was more creative than Spielberg as Johnny sack would say

That whole team was ruined by Everton after coming with big reputations 😂

I remember pundits genuinely expecting us to be a threat.

Torres from Liverpool to Chelsea, sometimes the player gets in their own head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back