2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nail on head with that final bit... that's your opinion. There are casual racism undertones within the song, you might not find it offensive, those that sing it might not find it offensive but you can't assume Yerry or other persons wouldn't find it offensive.

It's a garbage song, they'll get a slap on the wrists and we'll move on. Some education on the subject would be welcome though.

I didn't once say that nobody was offended. I just pointed out that calling some fans "Richard" Heads is as offensive as the song. I was pointing out Hypocrisy.

I can tbh, he's not exactly been the epitome of solid since coming in. Really not convinced but he lad but he probably does deserve a run of games alongside Zouma to see how It goes.
Maybe because largely he's been solid and hasn't warranted being dropped so a big money signing can take his place for no good reason?

Keane's hardly been solid, improved perhaps but not solid. I like the look of Mina and think with more games he'll just get better. I don't see a future at Everton for Keane really, not if we want to push on.

Keane's hardly been solid, improved perhaps but not solid. I like the look of Mina and think with more games he'll just get better. I don't see a future at Everton for Keane really, not if we want to push on.

I have to give credit where it is due and Michael Keane has tremendously improved from last year, he's had a decent season thus far, bar last game. If Mina wants to play,he needs to oust the 2 there because they've on the main got a good partnership.

Must admit I like Keane but he has made some mistakes which have really hurt us. He could be a lot more solid and careful plus trying to direct his headers into the oppos goal not over or wide! Not the complete article we need at CB.

Unless we sign Zouma (or are planning to) then i’d strongly suggest we play Keane and Mina together now. We have nothing to lose and the time together will help them to develop a better understanding for next year.

Zouma should just be used for cover. Nothing else.

It concerns me that our best defender and our best midfielder are only on loan. No point building our spine (in our managers first year) around two key components who may not be here in 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back