2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Mina but he needs someone next to him to lead him and make sure he doesnt go out of position...

Hes still adapting to the league and i think we will see the best of him next season but will need a top player and leader next to him.

At the moment he doesnt look worth £27mil but if he can adapt and use his attributes he could be worth double.

The clubs they are on loan at have to agree to cancel the loan, if they dont agree we can recall them but they wont be able to play for the first team till June 1st.

So basically no and quite frankly why the bloody hell would we want to!
Cos they will be like new signings and inspire the team and when Kurt goes back we will be short and they are great zonal markers

We ever going to start giving him a proper run, or is he another to add to the long list of expensive mistakes?

Only thing I can think as to why hes not playing (he should be) is because his English is still a bit limited. I think that once he is all settled completely and gets a run of 5/6 games, he wont be moved.

I dont really get the love-inn with Zouma over this guy, Zouma is dozey half the time and people seem to forget he switches off.

The unwillingness to play Mina does make me wonder why so much time and money was put into bringing him here, especially when there were enormous gaps to be filled elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back