2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be hugely surprised if Sir Yerald of Mina goes anywhere in January, being in the last 6 months of his deal. Any club who wants him might as well just offer him a pre-contract and save on the transfer fee, and the Columbian Lurch will get himself a much better contract if he stays put and runs out his deal in summer.

I'd be hugely surprised if Sir Yerald of Mina goes anywhere in January, being in the last 6 months of his deal. Any club who wants him might as well just offer him a pre-contract and save on the transfer fee, and the Columbian Lurch will get himself a much better contract if he stays put and runs out his deal in summer.

Perhaps...or he goes for a nominal fee.

He could go in January, don't forget Roscoe Barkley did the decent thing and left with 6 months left, it does happen, the player just has to have a good character and show us some respect.
Even if he left for free, save some wages

Do we go with him and Tarks against Wolves then.

Yes was going to start a thread on that but might aswell put it on here.

Probably after the debacle yesterday it's a good chance to shake up the backline a little bit. Would give Vinagre a game against his former team and CB boils down to either Mina or Holgate, no way will Lampard gamble on Keane who will probably be loaned out somewhere in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back