2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfrey will be back too, won't he? It's like the old Carlo days with us playing centre halves everywhere!

Massive risk to put in someone who hasn't played a competitive game since August 6th, mind you Mina only played one game since that day aswell.

On balance Holgate will probably get the nod.

Best to get Coady signed up full time as penultimate game of the season is at Wolves so that's going to be a do-or-die clash for both teams as it stands.

Yes was going to start a thread on that but might aswell put it on here.

Probably after the debacle yesterday it's a good chance to shake up the backline a little bit. Would give Vinagre a game against his former team and CB boils down to either Mina or Holgate, no way will Lampard gamble on Keane who will probably be loaned out somewhere in January.
I read somewhere that forest want Keane. Probably wishful thinking.

Should have already been told his time here is up. He can hold out for a big money move in the summer when he's out of contract, but he'll have to risk finding a club willing to do that after he's been frozen out by us for eight months. Get on the blower to agents right now and tell them he's available to leave as of 01 January 2023 for a nominal fee of around £5m.

Personally, I don't want to see Mina start for us again. He has absolutely no interest in this club. It's a pity, he has the potential to be an automatic first choice here, but, at the first hint of a knock, down he goes and we don't see him for weeks. Now I don't doubt that he has niggles, but, committed players will shrug off the minor knocks and play through the pain. That is just not in Mina's mind set. Sorry, but I'd sooner see Holgate along Tarkowski against Wolves.

Personally, I don't want to see Mina start for us again. He has absolutely no interest in this club. It's a pity, he has the potential to be an automatic first choice here, but, at the first hint of a knock, down he goes and we don't see him for weeks. Now I don't doubt that he has niggles, but, committed players will shrug off the minor knocks and play through the pain. That is just not in Mina's mind set. Sorry, but I'd sooner see Holgate along Tarkowski against Wolves.
Why wouldn't Coady be playing? He's basically going on a four-week holiday. Should return from the WC in fantastic condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back