2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaving aside the post-match stuff, should've been on the pitch today if he was fit enough for the bench. He's probably our best CB, but certainly one of our three best, and we are better with him than without. Lampard seems to have a blind spot for Coady and Tarkowski because of their leadership but not sure either is playing at a level that puts them ahead of Mina.

Leaving aside the post-match stuff, should've been on the pitch today if he was fit enough for the bench. He's probably our best CB, but certainly one of our three best, and we are better with him than without. Lampard seems to have a blind spot for Coady and Tarkowski because of their leadership but not sure either is playing at a level that puts them ahead of Mina.

Both were between August-November.

Less so now.

Mina of course started the Wolves game but I guess him going off with twenty minutes just showed Lampard once again he can't be trusted. In reality all that happened last season is he did well in the Chelsea game then went off early v Leicester and wasn't seen again so he didn't even play much of a part in the run in compared to others.

That said I think he'll start next week so with Onana team might look more of a threat from set pieces and that will be needed to counter West Ham who have many big units.

Baffles me how Tarkowski was at Burnley for years with their reliance on set pieces and he rarely gets on the end of anything.

Less so now.

Mina of course started the Wolves game but I guess him going off with twenty minutes just showed Lampard once again he can't be trusted. In reality all that happened last season is he did well in the Chelsea game then went off early v Leicester and wasn't seen again so he didn't even play much of a part in the run in compared to others.

That said I think he'll start next week so with Onana team might look more of a threat from set pieces and that will be needed to counter West Ham who have many big units.

Baffles me how Tarkowski was at Burnley for years with their reliance on set pieces and he rarely gets on the end of anything.

11 on the goal line it’s guna be another horrow show

Less so now.

Prob cos we cant even take a set piece hits the first man all the time, even scoring from a fk like they did today i cant even remember last time we scored one. I like mina but just cant keep fit, i dont kno if part of it is in his head and he cant play thru small problems.

Prob cos we cant even take a set piece hits the first man all the time, even scoring from a fk like they did today i cant even remember last time we scored one. I like mina but just cant keep fit, i dont kno if part of it is in his head and he cant play thru small problems.

On the opening day he caused it himself. Instead of just clearing the ball he decided to quickly twist direction and his body couldn't cope and he pulled up.

Can't remember if the Wolves injury was just an impact one or fatigue from not starting for ages so you just can't rely on him I'm afraid.

I can see him thrown in desperation next week but beyond that only other game I could see him starting are the last two, Wolves away due to Coady ineligible and if he can get through that then Bournemouth on final day if that will mean anything.

At least if he gets injured then he will be someone else's problem. I think he'll join Allan in the middle east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back