2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why did he have to get out of his car in the first place?

I doubt he drove out of goodison and decided he wanted to go have a chat with some fans.

I doubt they were clapping him when he was trying to drive down the road, he obviously got out and they realised he called their bluff.
But you don't know why he got out, maybe they just wanted an explanation to what we have just witnessed.

If they were angry scallies confronting him, why WOULD he get out?

But you don't know why he got out, maybe they just wanted an explanation to what we have just witnessed.

You tell me because it looks like the same angry scallies tried to do the same with Gordon. They must only be angry until their bluff is called and a player gets out of the car.

I think some of the other photo’s and vids doing the rounds will show it wasn’t exactly peaceful, definitely with other players cars anyway.

I think some of the other photo’s and vids doing the rounds will show it wasn’t exactly peaceful, definitely with other players cars anyway.
No I agree myself, just a bit to much init.

Harsh to call some of them angry scallies in one of the videos where they are actually calm and talking though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back