Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

yobo shocking again

Status
Not open for further replies.

killzone

Player Valuation: £25k
sorry boys but get rid of yobo he is so lazy shocking again today like on wensday when we played hull moyes has give him a fair crack now but no way is he good enough makes silly mistakes far to often get rid now

sorry boys but get rid of yobo he is so lazy shocking again today like on wensday when we played hull moyes has give him a fair crack now but no way is he good enough makes silly mistakes far to often get rid now

Is this note for the boys only?

What about us girls? I quite like Yobo, he has muscular thighs which help him run fast.

I have said for some time now that Yobo is lacking and should be moved out. But we are short of CBs apparently.

Come back again to Davey sticking with "favourites".

Chico when did you see him run fast?????? was it to get away from you.

I have said for some time now that Yobo is lacking and should be moved out. But we are short of CBs apparently.

Come back again to Davey sticking with "favourites".
Who should have played there instead of Yobo?

And I bet had Moyes had more money he would have bought another defender in the summer. Now he wanted to replace Arteta as well, which in retrospect looks like a good idea.

Who should have played there instead of Yobo?

And I bet had Moyes had more money he would have bought another defender in the summer. Now he wanted to replace Arteta as well, which in retrospect looks like a good idea.

Sweet Jesus. You posted in a thread that didn't mention the words Kirkby or KenWRONG.

You support Everton then mate?

Him and distin aren't marshalls and dictators of the defence, they've played along others that are like Campbell, stubbs and jags. They can't organise and panic.

But still, 2 goals against a shockingly poor Liverpool side with stevie gbh never getting a sniff.

What's wrong with neil?

neil is a good player better than hibbert and yobo could have used neil at cb today but no as normal sticks with his favs when is he going to wake up and get a grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back