Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

yobo shocking again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red boxes are a sign of greatness.

The koppite thing is obviously a mistake.

I'll get the mods on it.

Anyway, back to topic. Should Yobo play in the next game or should we stick with Jo at the back?

i say send jo back to city gives nothing to the team poor touch very slow no football brain but to be fair to the other lads they played very well today and we where the better team

i say send jo back to city gives nothing to the team poor touch very slow no football brain but to be fair to the other lads they played very well today and we where the better team

Jo dictated the play today mate, as he does every game.

It's Moyes playing out of position that's hurting the team most. I'd leave the pre match team talks to Jo, we'd start winning then.

Jo dictated the play today mate, as he does every game.

It's Moyes playing out of position that's hurting the team most. I'd leave the pre match team talks to Jo, we'd start winning then.

Jo held up every ball to him and brought the midfield into play. Missed a sitter and had 2 goals disallowed.

Done more than yak has when he's given the chance. Did well jo, really well

He'll be fine once we get a balanced midfield infront of him.

Distin will play ahead of him when Jagielka is fit though, of that I have no doubts.

He's an experienced defender and should be one of the players stepping up to take responsibility, never mind needing protection from midfield. Yobo/Distin has been unmitigated disaster. Baines is the only defender to come out of the last few weeks with any credit.

With Bily and Pienaar back, when Rodwell comes back in I think Johnny H will play CB.

When (and if ever) all are fit I think the back four will be Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Baines.

I love him, but Yobo has been a massive disappointment lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back