Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

yobo shocking again

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an experienced defender and should be one of the players stepping up to take responsibility, never mind needing protection from midfield. Yobo/Distin has been unmitigated disaster. Baines is the only defender to come out of the last few weeks with any credit.

With Bily and Pienaar back, when Rodwell comes back in I think Johnny H will play CB.

When (and if ever) all are fit I think the back four will be Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Baines.

I love him, but Yobo has been a massive disappointment lately.

Not a chance mate, Heitinga will play DM, that's his best position,

Plays CB regularly for Holland. Says he prefers it to playing RB, but DM is his preferred choice.

If we have Rodwell, Cahill, Fellaini, Bily and Pienaar I would rather have him CB than Yobo personally.

Overall I'd have Neville and a controlling mdfielder like arteta in front of him.

Heitinga is the best replacement for Neville we've got. Nuff said.

If he continues to play like that then he could possibly be a better option than Phil Neville. We'll have to wait and see if he builds on it or not. The signs are very promising though.

yobo needs to be told constantly what to do where to go in the game he always has and always will he needs a commanding partner and i dont think distan is where jl and jags stubbs wier all were

Our strikers, midfielders etc make plenty of mistakes.
They miss easy chances.
They get caught out of position.
They lose the ball.
As soon as a defender makes a mistake, it's off with his head.(n)
I had a wry smile though when our fastest player was accused of having no pace though. :lol:

Hibbert is better than Neil untill Neil proves otherwise, and so far, he isn't proving otherwise at all.

We have Fellaini.
Kneel before the wig and get lost in tranceful happiness.

Our strikers, midfielders etc make plenty of mistakes.
They miss easy chances.
They get caught out of position.
They lose the ball.
As soon as a defender makes a mistake, it's off with his head.(n)
I had a wry smile though when our fastest player was accused of having no pace though. :lol:

Hibbert is better than Neil untill Neil proves otherwise, and so far, he isn't proving otherwise at all.

We have Fellaini.
Kneel before the wig and get lost in tranceful happiness.

Jesus H Christ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back