Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

yobo shocking again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow down there a bit pal.

I don't think Hibbert is a better player than Neill, and why do you need to be a scouser to get into the Derby? Should only scousers be allowed to watch the game?

Just chill out.

Where was that stated?

Hibbert should have been in the match purely based on his experience in derby matches vs. Neill. He wouldn't have been overawed by the occasion.

How about this for a title of this thread:

"Everton shocking again."

Did you not watch the entire match Killzone? We missed chance after chance after chance upfront.

Yet it's all on Yobo today?

Some people need to have a word with themselves.

yes mate i went the match what about you dont care what you say yobo is to lazy for this team along with a few others

Where was that stated?

Hibbert should have been in the match purely based on his experience in derby matches vs. Neill. He wouldn't have been overawed by the occasion.

Well I can see where your coming from, but I would personally have preferred to see a more attacking right back play. It's also not like Neill is inexperienced, he has played twice as many professional games as Hibbert.

Also, was it Jo's first game? It was definitely Heitinga's and Billy's first derby match.

I have to disagree TX mate.
We should bench Heit and billy to prevent them from getting overawed if that is what you mean, neither of them had any derby experience too.
Neill is not 18 yr old kid. He's an experience pro who played against Brazil and Italy in the world cup final. He has been thru countless derby at west ham. He had gone thru great deal of taunt, for obvious reason, against red [Poor language removed] and blacburn when playing for hammers.
I really dont see how he will get overaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back