Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

yobo shocking again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hibbert is not and never will be good enough at this level. He may well have been fine today, but I'm not about to frame my Panini sticker of him just yet.

So ******* what Ghost.

No one said he was good enough this level although he has been. That wasn't the gist of the post.

I said he was fine today. And I'll tell you another thing. I'd have much rather had him in back than Neill.

Neill knows jack about the Merseyside derby while Hibbert has the experience. Correct call by Moyes to start Hibbert. End of.

How about this for a title of this thread:

"Everton shocking again."

Did you not watch the entire match Killzone? We missed chance after chance after chance upfront.

Yet it's all on Yobo today?

Some people need to have a word with themselves.

He shouldn't be starting games for us unless with have injuries. He's limited and if we want to progress he is not the answer. And he's proved it so many times, someone else deserves a go.

Experience hasn't stopped him getting ripped apart in the past, he's lucky he was only up against a left back today in Aurelio.

I was made up when I heard Benayoun was only on the bench.

So ******* what Ghost.

No one said he was good enough this level although he has been. That wasn't the gist of the post.

I said he was fine today. And I'll tell you another thing. I'd have much rather had him in back than Neill.

Neill knows jack about the Merseyside derby while Hibbert has the experience. Correct call by Moyes to start Hibbert. End of.

Slow down there a bit pal.

I don't think Hibbert is a better player than Neill, and why do you need to be a scouser to get into the Derby? Should only scousers be allowed to watch the game?

Just chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back