Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

yobo shocking again

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not the quickest, I wouldn't say tackling's a problem though.

He wins alot of ball and he mistimes a few, but then you look at Mascherano, supposedly the best in the world and he does exactly the same thing, week in week out.

I'd still like to see him demand the ball a bit more, he's an underrated footballer.

Heit is very fond of using his upper body to lean onto opponent and out muscle them off the ball. A smart opponent can easily draw a foul out of such challenge.
His sliding tackle is also not accurate and less effective compare to phil.

Last edited:

With everyone talking about using Heitinga as a DM when everyone is fit, I just can't see that happening. In every interview with Heitinga thus far, he says he wants to play as a CB in his prime position. Think Moyes more or less promised that to him and probably was a deciding factor for him to leave Atletico Madrid. There was an inteview with him in last weeks leading Dutch weekly footy mag. Said he wants to be known as 'The Centre Back' of our national team.

He will be ace at CB, no doubt.
The problem is he's also our best DM. Its a priority to play him there because no one is better than him at the moment.

Nothing is wrong with Neill. The only thing wrong is Moyes thinking Hibbert is better than Neil.

Nah, think Moyes had more confidence in Hibbert solely because Hibbert understands the Merseyside Derby better than Neill and it certainly means more to Hibbert personally than Neill. For Neill, it's an important match but just another match. For Hibbert, the Derby is life - he's only played for Everton in his career and that personal investment is necessary in a derby.

Neill was a desperation signing which only cost wages. I do not think he is the answer to Hibbert, we let that one go to Blackburn for the sake of a 2 year contract so what does Moyes do signs Neill, ffs.#

Why can't Heitty play at CB? got to be better than Yobo. BTW Yobo has bascically been rubbish since coming in last season when Jags was injured. Yobo and Distin as a pair of CBs are(n). Should never have signed Distin. In my book that is two more bad transfer dealings by Moyes.

Can someone tell me why in a derby match at home we were playing with a lone striker? Moyes wants to damn well wake up.

But we do not have a decent striker upfront. In fact we seem to be lacling any sort pf real pace upfront, some one said JO did well holding the ball. FFS I want him up there swinging his leg and scoring goals.

I know Burnley got done but there first two goals shows what I am talking about. Fletcher did well but I cannot remeber when we had a striker that showed so much idea in terms of running and making space.

I am as you may have gussed really really P****d with our performances this season. We have achieved undreamt hieghts of crap.

Cant say im happy with the way things are going myself Bob and I agree, we really dont have the strikers for playing 1 upfront, well possibly we do, but we really dont have the midfield.

Eden Dzeko or Klaas Jan Hunterlaar would be ideal.

All our strikers are goal scorers, you couldnt call any of them Target Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back