Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

yobo shocking again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what I would like to call them but Danny would then ban me and the human rights, you know all those lame brain setups would have me arrested.

We have two quality strikers in Saha and Yakubu.

We went 4-4-1-1 because it's suits the players we had available to us. It's a simple as that really, and we dominated the midfield and had Liverpool (for the first time in ages) on the backfoot for most of the game.

Nah, think Moyes had more confidence in Hibbert solely because Hibbert understands the Merseyside Derby better than Neill and it certainly means more to Hibbert personally than Neill. For Neill, it's an important match but just another match. For Hibbert, the Derby is life - he's only played for Everton in his career and that personal investment is necessary in a derby.

but Dr. Hibbert is still so poor as a professional footballer

Yobo would have been dropped by now if we didn't have to keep playing Heitinga in midfield. On current form he shouldn't be playing, individual mistakes are being punished and it's Joe making them.

I don't like seeing a witch-hunt on a player, I don't want Joe sold or even dropped permanently, maybe he needs cometition to keep his head on it. That or Jags balling in his ear.

We all know injuries mean we have little option but to hope he plays himself into some sort of decent form. Rodwell is still nowhere near ready for Prem games at CB, but if we've got him fit and rested for midfield again I'd be hoping Heitinga gets the chance to partner Distin.

Yobo would have been dropped by now if we didn't have to keep playing Heitinga in midfield. On current form he shouldn't be playing, individual mistakes are being punished and it's Joe making them.

I don't like seeing a witch-hunt on a player, I don't want Joe sold or even dropped permanently, maybe he needs cometition to keep his head on it. That or Jags balling in his ear.

We all know injuries mean we have little option but to hope he plays himself into some sort of decent form. Rodwell is still nowhere near ready for Prem games at CB, but if we've got him fit and rested for midfield again I'd be hoping Heitinga gets the chance to partner Distin.

That's a reasonable post. He's had mistakes but he isn't a bad footballer. Far from it. I know I sound like a broken record here but when we get the bulk of our players back, there WILL be competition for not only places, but just to be in the matchday squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back