Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Young championship/lower league players like Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be next season saido berahino at WBA - if we bought him this summer as backup, i wouldn't even be that sad, really think he has a big future.

that george thorne guy they for some reason let go to derby again is a decent midfield talent.

as he's on loan to wigan, emyr huws from man city looked incredibly good on his welsh debut. not being biased here he looked well beyond his years, looked to have a big future.

Patrick Roberts, 17 at Fulham.

Small but defo a top talent.

Fulham have quite a few good young guns.

He looked fantastic for Fulham the other day when he came on. Played with Ledson and Kenny in the Euro's in the summer and got rave reviews as well.

Joc Gomez the Charlton CB that played in the same tournament looked good, also agree with the Sam Byram shouts, he looks like he is ready to make the step up to the prem, would be perfect cover for Coleman.

Couple of Byram shouts in here, only seen him a couple of times but looked decent. Read earlier that Southampton have had a £4.5 million bid rejected for him. Can't see us going for him in this window as we have bigger priorities. Shame as I'd imagine he'd be good competition for Coleman

...I'll leave this one to the scouts. In respect of Stones, I do know that Moyes felt there were a number of young defenders in the lower league who he thought could step up, but Stones was very much the best of them.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Tom Lees from Leeds was one of the other CB's under consideration by Moyes at the time.

Tell ya what, for all the trouble that Blackpool are going through, they've got this boss young midfielder called John Lundstram. Got a fantastic passing range and could easily grow into a good Premier League player.

...what?

thread_police.gif
thread_police.gif

talents like stones and barkley that we can sign

thread_police.gif
thread_police.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back