Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Young championship/lower league players like Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a more serious note, did McMenaman ever kick on at Wigan?

He seemed to be ahead of the rest at Wigan and destined to play in the Premier League, but no one took to gamble on him. Funny how players seem to never do what you would expect. I always though Simon Ireland would be a great player and he just seemed to go backwards.

It's so hard to judge with these young players if they will make the step up. Always a gamble.

I remember watching England's young un's and all they did was go on about josh Mcachern (whatever) he's called from Chelsea completely ignoring our Ross.

Stones has come thru under the radar a little, countless other wonder kids never come to anything.

Must say I am surprised nobody has gone in for Redmond, I'd have him here. Sam Byram would be great cover for Seamus as well.

I think Fulham got a good few youngsters coming through ! you see that welsh lad against Eng u21's the other month ! looked like messi ! his name was williams ! seen a few others popping up at england youth level recently too !

I think Fulham got a good few youngsters coming through ! you see that welsh lad against Eng u21's the other month ! looked like messi ! his name was williams ! seen a few others popping up at england youth level recently too !
George Williams is the Welsh lad.. He could be a very good player. Done well against Holland in the friendly not too long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back