Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Young EFC Players Out On Loan 16-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard to say what level the irish clubs would be at in england because like i said most are amateur and wouldn't have big attendences and zero cash so if they were to start in england in the morning more than likely league 2 for the top teams.
So kind of a mix between National League Premier Division and League Two? I'll keep an eye on Steven Kinsella for this thread then (unless you want to carry on doing so?) as he appears to be getting played in the first team now.

So kind of a mix between National League Premier Division and League Two? I'll keep an eye on Steven Kinsella for this thread then (unless you want to carry on doing so?) as he appears to be getting played in the first team now.
in my opinion yes.there is just no money in irish football so the standard overall is pretty poor but dundalk are doing very well in the europa league with a win an a draw but they are very rare occurences.
ah no you keep an eye on him if ya can atrottel.your brillant at that kinda thing.i will just put something if i happen to spot it.;)

Brendan Galloway was not in matchday squad and Luke Garbutt, Conor Grant and Shani Tarashaj were unused subs for their teams yesterday.

League Two
Cheltenham Town - Russell Griffiths played full match in 2-1 home win over Crawley

OS Match Report
"Crawley were looking dangerous as well, though, as just a few minutes later Russell Griffiths was forced into making a fantastic save from Bobson Bawling's shot."
"A couple of minutes later Crawley went close again when Griffiths was forced into making a low save after Enzio Boldewijn let fly from the right hand side of the area."

No particular comments

League of Ireland
St Patricks Athletic - Steven Kinsella started on bench and came on in the 82nd minute in 1-2 away defeat at Bray Wanderers

Tarashaj came on for Frankfurt on 70 minutes. Against Bayern.
Oh, OK, thanks for that. It didn't have him listed as coming on with the site that I looked at when I did the post-gameday roundup.

Nothing particular to add to the post above about Conor Grant coming on in the second half in the 2-0 home win against Burton, apart from a fan comment:
"Grant looks a class act"

Luke Garbutt was an unused sub for Wigan again last night.

James Yates has played the last 3 games for Crewe u23s in the Premier Development league 2, they have him down as "3" not sure if they are playing him at L back though. At least he's getting game time, we have a few like Holland , Broadhead and Brewster who are not playing and from memory are in a similar position to Yates that their contracts expire at the end of the season. Expect more loan out in the January window.

Should have been given a penalty, great one two. Maybe a bit of a dive but I've seen them given. Looks like he's carrying a bit of weight but that was saying nice turn of pace from him

56 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back