Your 'ITK' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little bit more info from my sauce in the media- Ashley Williams medical tomorrow in the Midlands. Personal terms and fee agreed, 9.5m pounds. Official announcement will be by Thursday.

Also- big names in the offing but nothing close.

TF
Thanks mate, hope you're right.

S88

He bloody well did. I had a bit of cash on this. Only passing on info anyway, a change of mind can never be forecast.
I suppose if he was offered both jobs it was a pretty easy choice.
Good luck to the guy.

Little bit more info from my sauce in the media- Ashley Williams medical tomorrow in the Midlands. Personal terms and fee agreed, 9.5m pounds. Official announcement will be by Thursday.

Also- big names in the offing but nothing close.

TF
Why would he have a medical in the Midlands? It's only another 100 miles up the M6 to have one at the club!

The Carvalho deal is dead in the water, unfortunately. No CL football, he's not coming. Chelsea were in for him too, but rejected their approach for the same reasons.

Witsel still progressing - heard nothing about Mata. Koeman wants 2 more creative, forward-thinking midfielders.

0 truth in the Draxler links, no enquiry, no anything. Looks like it's his agent putting it out there to perhaps put pressure on Arsenal.

It is true btw about the Williams medical tomorrow, in the midlands. We have returned with an improved offer of £12m, plus add-ons, which we are confident Swansea will accept. I believe the reason it is in the Midlands is due to the whole situation around Gueye leaking early which the club obviously does not want to happen.

Aiming for more signings than that, too. 5 more by end of the window - Goalkeeper, CB, CMs, Striker.

Last edited:
The Carvalho deal is dead in the water, unfortunately. No CL football, he's not coming. Chelsea were in for him too, but rejected their approach for the same reasons.

Witsel still progressing - heard nothing about Mata. Koeman wants 2 more creative, forward-thinking midfielders.

0 truth in the Draxler links, no enquiry, no anything. Looks like it's his agent putting it out there to perhaps put pressure on Arsenal.

It is true btw about the Williams medical tomorrow, in the midlands. We have returned with an improved offer of £12m, plus add-ons, which we are confident Swansea will accept. I believe the reason it is in the Midlands is due to the whole situation around Gueye leaking early which the club obviously does not want to happen.

Aiming for more signings than that, too. 5 more by end of the window - Goalkeeper, CB, CMs, Striker.
Being in the midlands won't stop committed Everton fans. Cafe tables, Flight trackers or roof climbing at FF to bag a snidey photo, take it in the stride. Hope/suspect the rest of your post is nonsense ;)

Last edited:

cheers for the update. The transfer junkies will get a few hrs of a fix before looking for more by lunch tiem

Martinez to be announced on Tuesday.

Coleman has no interest in Hull at all.

i-trusted-you-you-were-supposed-to-be-the-chosen-one-thumb.jpg

:(:(:(:(

Lets have a new MoleBomb for us, not Martinez related!

This post was brought to you by Reddit, the front page of the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back