Your 'ITK' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we'll only be signing another 3 players in this window, it just alway's seems to be a bare minimum were Everron are concerned, i won't be too bothered though as long as they're really good players in the right positions.

No one knows anything.

The mole has proven he knows nothing.

Same for TheEsk. Mourinho, Witsel a fortnight ago, Mata etc.

Just educated guesses based on news already in the media.

Yep no such thing as an ITK. Why would you trust sensitive info with some fella who blabs on Twitter?

My mate cleans the bogs in FF and he heard someone say "it was Messi but it is now Much-Tidier" so we must have switched targets. Not heard of M-T but perhaps her was a wonderkid at Southampton?

How can you judge what Esk has quoted when we have 3 weeks of this window remaining. If nothing happens by Sept 1 then Yes perhaps information is wrong but until then you can't dismiss what he has quoted.

Kangaroo court and tbh embarrassing.

Witzel was done in June...
Then perhaps wait a little to see if this does happen. The problem as I see it we are a mid table team and top players will wait to see what options they have, no doubt there is a deal in place which Esk refers but ultimately the player will not commit and wait for a higher profile club. If this doesn't materialise than no doubt back to us all of which is frustratingly slow. We have to accept we are not a first choice for top players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back