Your Strongest Everton team 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Holy Trinity

Player Valuation: £10m
Okay lets assume that nobody leaves during the Summer and only the '3' arrive , what would be in your opinion 'our' strongest line up ?

Mine goes like this ....

Howard

Neville / Coleman Jagielka Heitinga Baines

Bilyaletdinov Arteta Fellaini Pienaar

Cahill

Yakubu

Subs ;

Mucha
Nev/Cole
Distin
Rodwell
Osman
Beckford
Saha/Vic

That means Hibbo, Gosling, Yobo, Vaughan and Silva or struggling to make the bench also add to that either Vic or Saha.

Shows that we have got a good squad now. I am struggling who to choose out of Neville and Coleman ? Experience over Promise ??

My second point is bearing in mind that's what we've got to play with , what other areas would you strenghthen ? Without having ridiculous money given that we probably won't have much anyway...

I'd probably buy a right winger to cover Bily / Pienaar for example.

Lets do this......

THT..

Couldn't disagree with the starting lineup.

The only difference I'd make is Yobo on the bench before Distin.

Couldn't disagree with the starting lineup.

The only difference I'd make is Yobo on the bench before Distin.

Yeah possibly , went for Distin cause I think he's improved as the season has gone on. Also the left foot option although I'd potentially get rid of both and keep Senderos to save on massive wages.

Where would you strenghthen then Dan ?

Yeah possibly , went for Distin cause I think he's improved as the season has gone on. Also the left foot option although I'd potentially get rid of both and keep Senderos to save on massive wages.

Where would you strenghthen then Dan ?

Good point with the left footer for balance.

I'm happy with Mucha pushing Howard for a place, Coleman being introduced to the fold to add something down the right, Beckford coming in to offer more competition up top and in an ideal world, a pacey right winger, or Marko Marin.

pacey right winger.

I reckon this will be the main position that people plump for. Yeah potentially Beckford will offer more than Vaughan and Vic up top. Victor is doing okay on the right hand side though. I know that Moyes has identified this area and is trying Victor out there for now.

The title does not imply I have to be realistic in my Strongest Everton team 2010/11 so (based on a few select transfer rumours) I'll go for:

____________Howard______________

Neville___Jagielka___Heitinga___Baines

_____Witsel___Fellaini___Arteta______

___Defour_______________Hazard___

_____________Yakubu______________

Ruddy hell!! You look at that and realise just how boss we really are!!

Agree with the starting line up IF we get no other new comers. I've got a weird feeling that Joao Silva is going to be ace (absolutely nothing to base that on, just like his name!).

I also have a feeling that we will get one awesome big signing that, like usual, we won't see coming! (well lcab probably will, but us mortals will wait on his word!)

The title does not imply I have to be realistic in my Strongest Everton team 2010/11 so (based on a few select transfer rumours) I'll go for:

Quality line up although not one we'll be seeing on the opening day mate ! Couldn't afford Defour, Witsel and Hazard although ONE of them would be nice.

Ruddy hell!! You look at that and realise just how boss we really are!!

Agree with the starting line up IF we get no other new comers. I've got a weird feeling that Joao Silva is going to be ace (absolutely nothing to base that on, just like his name!).

I also have a feeling that we will get one awesome big signing that, like usual, we won't see coming! (well lcab probably will, but us mortals will wait on his word!)

Yeah we always come up with someone from the left field but at the moment not an option unless we sell some players first. (c; Source 2010)

Rodwell and Pienaar?

Don't think Rodwell mate. Pienaar not so sure, Source reckons he wants to stay but when I asked him why he has not signed then he couldn't really give me an answer !! We'll see but hopefully he'll stay. We have got a good squad tho just need to keep them all fit... Cue Baz Rathbone ...

If we would buy Defour AND paired him with Neville on right flank, we would be seriously wasting our cash (which we don't have...). Even with more attacking minded RB he would be probably not worthy of playing as winger in Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.