Confirmed Signing Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couple of years here then off to Saudi for the cash. Ker-ching!

I kid of course, from the look on his kip, and the fact he's on his way here, then I reckon he's a lifelong blue.
If he's decent for a few years and he goes for 30m then that's a result for the club.

And not half, he's not even set foot in the place yet and he's already on the anti depressants.

A week ago not one of us had heard of him so it’s been a heroic effort from all of us to have him completely written off as a footballer before he’s even had his blood pressure taken.
We should treat him as social experiment and as a fanbase give him as much backing and support as possible and see where it gets us.

It would make a change from posters wanting a player to fail just so it lines up with their narrative.

A week ago not one of us had heard of him so it’s been a heroic effort from all of us to have him completely written off as a footballer before he’s even had his blood pressure taken.
I actually think that Dyche might set up any incoming players to utilise their abilities and allow them to succeed. A crazy concept I know, it's just currently we have a few too many who couldn't perform no matter how we set up.

I actually think that Dyche might set up any incoming players to utilise their abilities and allow them to succeed. A crazy concept I know, it's just currently we have a few too many who couldn't perform no matter how we set up.
Yeah, I’m actually quite optimistic about this signing. Obviously at that age expectations have to be very limited for the season ahead BUT he’s clearly a signing very much geared towards our current system and if you plug the right player into the right system you can get instant results.

These sort of system signings are what Brighton do well and they seem to be able to bring in young players off their conveyor belt almost seamlessly.

I have mixed thoughts on this signing. He’s very young, possible potential and decent resale value and if the likes of Brighton were signing him they perhaps would have their judgement trusted more due to their track record in recent years.

On the flip side, I strongly feel that we need more prolific players preferably someone more established because it’s a bit unfair to this lad with the pressure on him given our situation and he doesn’t look like the natural goal scorer we very much need.

Good luck to him

I have mixed thoughts on this signing. He’s very young, possible potential and decent resale value and if the likes of Brighton were signing him they perhaps would have their judgement trusted more due to their track record in recent years.

On the flip side, I strongly feel that we need more prolific players preferably someone more established because it’s a bit unfair to this lad with the pressure on him given our situation and he doesn’t look like the natural goal scorer we very much need.

Good luck to him
Thats it for me if we have bought him in with another you would look at it as forward thinking for the club. Getting him in early to get ready for the league this season and the club, with two other strikers at the club to take the pressure off him. Rotate him with the other two or even try him in a two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back