2023/24 Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not getting carried away, but for me DCL and chermiti played against the same players…. One looked composed in front of the goal the other didn’t.
I'd put it to the both of them, privately, like this: "You or Calvin/Cherms (delete as appropriate) is going to start for us and get a run of games at the beginning of the season. I want you to impress me during pre-season and make my decision easy for me. PS don't mention anything to Beto."

2 nice composed finishes. Took both goals really well. This lad definately has potential. He is a big lad and needs to play to his height and strength

I've said on here, since I first saw Chermiti play, he just looks like a footballer, I can't put my finger on it, but, he just looks right. I wouldn't go overboard and say he is ready now. Equally, I don't think he is a million miles away from ready. I hope he is not sent out on loan this season and that he is our number two striker, given a few starts and a fair amount of time from the bench.

A good start to his season , now it’s up to the lad to kick on and Dyche to give him minutes. He could face two of our former attackers this season, Gordon and Cannon, they have the same thing in common, they took it on themselves to not accept the level they were at and kicked on. He’s still very much a work in progress with great potential…….and many people out there waiting for him to miss a sitter and say “ Told you he was crap”

Not getting carried away, but for me DCL and chermiti played against the same players…. One looked composed in front of the goal the other didn’t.
Another thing though is DCL probably isn't even arsed at all and giving about 5% because he wants off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.