2023/24 Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
No there is another
1722454571792.webp

My prediction is that chermiti and ndiaye will have struck up a telepathic understanding up top that will be the envy of the league - ripe for taking us into the new stadium

I do wish he'd just speak plainly about these things. "Not a couple of weeks" could be three weeks or it could be 12 months.

I know Jesse Marsch was a bit of a meme at Leeds but one thing I loved about him at Leipzig was how transparent he was with injuries. Used to come into every press conference with a sheet of paper and started off by listing each injured player and roughly how long they were out.

I know Jesse Marsch was a bit of a meme at Leeds but one thing I loved about him at Leipzig was how transparent he was with injuries. Used to come into every press conference with a sheet of paper and started off by listing each injured player and roughly how long they were out.
To give him his due I thought Lampard was generally good at giving precise info and expected timeframes etc. It's all you really need, it's not like any of it is a state secret.

Lampard was great with the media.... particularly from us fans perspective.... just a crap manager
I guess that is why some are touting him for England Manager - media friendly. Otherwise I really don't know why - other than he is English and used to play footie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back