2023/24 Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think our best Striker is the 1 who has zero PL goals to his name?

That's certainly an interesting view to take.
Not counting Dom he's offski.
Dom's overall game is very good his finishing is below average considering how many chances he needs to notch. I also see him moving.

I over stating it because I am desperate to see a different option up there but he has the most potential

Not counting Dom he's offski.
Dom's overall game is very good his finishing is below average considering how many chances he needs to notch. I also see him moving.

I over stating it because I am desperate to see a different option up there but he has the most potential

Is he? You heard some info that we haven’t?

You think our best Striker is the 1 who has zero PL goals to his name?

That's certainly an interesting view to take.
Haaland had 0 PL goals to his name at one point.

He didn't look half the player Chermiti is. Don't you know the rule? The longer he's out, the more important and incredible he becomes in our minds.

Haaland had 0 PL goals to his name at one point.

He didn't look half the player Chermiti is. Don't you know the rule? The longer he's out, the more important and incredible he becomes in our minds.

The 2nd choice striker is typically the most popular player at the club when the team isn't scoring goals.

Is there any indication that he’ll be fit to start the season? Genuinely grim that I’m pinning a fair bit of my hopes on a still very untested young striker this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back