The Everton Board Thread

Bad run of form after being optimistic after a few games this season..

1666259926096.png

"Get the 27 campaign and Esk out".

SACK THE BOARD

60m for Richarlison and no goalscorer. Get them out
Its less the absence of a goalscorer, as we have one when DCL is fit; it's the total lack of any creativity / service that's the issue.

Can't expect Dom to magic a goal out of nothing, he needs the service

No Evertonian can truely think Kenwright has done a good job or should even still be at the club
We both know that's not true, were all gratful for the stability he did bring to us.
Ever present in the Premier League, he single handed made that happen for us, West Ham, Sunderland, Newcastle, Aston Villa.... etc i could go on, they couldnt do it becuase they didnt have owners who looked after them as good as Kenwright looked after us. Straight up fact.
Just look at the mess his successor is making, and to think we wanted Kenwright to sell thinking it would benefit Everton, it didn't, the grass wasn't greener after all, as much as you don't like it Kenwright was a good owner, that's a fact.

….other than BK & DBB I have no idea who they are. Perhaps Thelwell & Sharp are on the Board but I don’t think Moshiri is.
None of these clowns who throw out this sack the board nonsense do, they don't know who they are, what they do and have no idea how sacking the board would benefit Everton.
It's just clichéd virtu signaling nonsense, playing to the gallery if you like.

Outlining the remit for the review, Professor Barrett-Baxendale wrote in January:

"We are determined to deliver success on the field and, following the departure of Marcel Brands as our director of football, the strategic football review we have initiated is progressing well. All structural levels of the football operation, including coaching, performance analysis, recruitment, sports science and medical services form the basis of the review. It is crucial that we are thorough and considered in this process - and I look forward to sharing updates on further progress in this area with you in due course."

What a blagger. Sooner her, Moshiri and Kenwright are booted out the door the better.

What a blagger. Sooner her, Moshiri and Kenwright are booted out the door the better.
To be replaced by who? The last thing we need is any change apart from perhaps the owner yes, but even that won't come with a guarantee of anything.
Don't forget we changed owner 6 or so years ago and declined, it could happen again

We both know that's not true, were all gratful for the stability he did bring to us.
Ever present in the Premier League, he single handed made that happen for us, West Ham, Sunderland, Newcastle, Aston Villa.... etc i could go on, they couldnt do it becuase they didnt have owners who looked after them as good as Kenwright looked after us. Straight up fact.
Just look at the mess his successor is making, and to think we wanted Kenwright to sell thinking it would benefit Everton, it didn't, the grass wasn't greener after all, as much as you don't like it Kenwright was a good owner, that's a fact.
Fill in the blanks -

“Agreed after a long search by ********* for a wealthy investor”

“ ********* has said for years he was looking for the right financial backer to enable Everton to compete with the richer clubs”

“ *********” described Moshiri as ‘the perfect partner, saying he had got to know him over 18 months’!

Asking for a friend, but was Kenwright correct to make deal he did with Moshiri?