Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Def a video of iwobi’s shirt being launched back at him.

Pickford doing a weird ‘calm down we know’ gesture. Season and half plus of this crap.

Can’t blame those travelling fans at all. Middle of a massive cost of living crisis, traipse down to Bournemouth twice in a week for two awful showings.
It wasn’t Iwobi‘s shirt.
It was a shirt belonging to one of the supporters.

The supporter threw it on during the game and the stewards gave him it back and he threw it again after the match.

Iwobi gave his shirt to someone he knew.

Someone at the club needs to be demanding for action against Pawson. Not following basic safety protocols is surely a sackable offence
It needs the Chairman or CEO to do so. And to say to the FA: you're not gonna ban ME from the ground or fine me (you ain't getting any of my money). It needs to come from those higher up in the club(s) to really come out and start laying into the authorities about the crap performances of referees. Only then might something be done.

A friend who has a Bournemouth season ticket told me his son, who is a policeman, told him the police were called to the Everton dressing room because there was a fight between the players. I am sorry, I have watched Everton for over 50 years but we are going down, it breaks my heart but we are rotten from the top to the bottom.

A friend who has a Bournemouth season ticket told me his son, who is a policeman, told him the police were called to the Everton dressing room because there was a fight between the players. I am sorry, I have watched Everton for over 50 years but we are going down, it breaks my heart but we are rotten from the top to the bottom.
My friend who works for MI5 told me that Lampard disarmed a nuclear bomb at Half Time with only 5 seconds to spare.

Yep heard Gordon hit Mina with a stunner who then in turn did a Rock Bottom on Frank through the physio's table.

It wasn’t Iwobi‘s shirt.
It was a shirt belonging to one of the supporters.

The supporter threw it on during the game and the stewards gave him it back and he threw it again after the match.

Iwobi gave his shirt to someone he knew.
Disgraceful scenes. No excuse no matter what.

Fans and players fighting, fans fighting between themselves, Everton putting an embarrassing reserve team out in the cup only for the 1st team to be equally as bad, routinely concede 20 odd shots per match, no chance of scoring a goal in most games, already looking at other teams results to help us.....as we are just outside the bottom 4, I won't say this is rock bottom but it's pretty close.

Fans and players fighting, fans fighting between themselves, Everton putting an embarrassing reserve team out in the cup only for the 1st team to be equally as bad, routinely concede 20 odd shots per match, no chance of scoring a goal in most games, already looking at other teams results to help us.....as we are just outside the bottom 4, I won't say this is rock bottom but it's pretty close.
Was looking at the stats for both games.
Had to check it was bournemouth and not barcelona.
Grim.

Status
Not open for further replies.