Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The club needs a good shake up. It's been roting for years going backwards. We are 5/10years behind in getting a new stadium. When we finished 6th and got into Europe we should have pushed on and got investment in and moved forward. But we did nothing .
We tried night and day, but there was just no investment to be found anywhere in those days unfortunately. At least, I think that's what Blue Bill said..........

Inappropriate Language
The club needs a good shake up. It's been roting for years going backwards. We are 5/10years behind in getting a new stadium. When we finished 6th and got into Europe we should have pushed on and got investment in and moved forward. But we did nothing .
I'm feed up with seeing training ground videos of players scoring goals and doing fancy tricks. It's no good doing it in training if you don't do [Poor language removed] all on sat afternoon.

Our fans giving our players a mixed reception as the players walked over to them at the final whistle. A couple of players arguing with away fans, notably Iwobi and Pickford. The rest of the players mulling around in the close vicinity. Once it had turned a bit ugly the players were best served to walk away imo.
Frank has said the iwobi thing was a misunderstanding, it was because some of wobes’ friends were there in the crowd when the stick was getting dished out and they weren’t happy with some of the comments. Wobes was concerned about what was going on.

Our fans giving our players a mixed reception as the players walked over to them at the final whistle. A couple of players arguing with away fans, notably Iwobi and Pickford. The rest of the players mulling around in the close vicinity. Once it had turned a bit ugly the players were best served to walk away imo.

Thanks. I've seen the footage and I agree that Pickford and Iwobi don't help themselves.

I've just finished watching. That was so bad. So much is wrong atm.

2-0 down at half time it was blindingly obvious that changes needed to be made. To keep trying the same in the 2nd half was insane. I nit sure I've got any confidence left that FL is anywhere near good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.