January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be true for lots of teams too. It's not an easy market. Players wont want to lose their best players. You are looking at caste offs, or players playing in leagues like Scotland or Ukraine.

Hopefully you get lucky and get more of a Mykolenko over a Tosun.
Mykolenko is the high bar of January signings? Christ. He was awful before his rise to mediocre.

Agreed, FL,Thelwell, Club gambled on a fit, firing Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Maupey as a foil, nick a few goals as i said in a post.
Frank thought, defence, midfield , get those in.To be fair he ,they have.
The gamble failed as DClL hasnt be fit,available, Ritchy the spurce of goals gone, not replaced.
Gambled on a couple ,three more wins, a draw, so 10points more.We would be happy , but FL job not on the line and a Jan window to replace Ritchy.
Gamble failed, tgrown us into chaos!!Fans turned, obvious to the players any 11, we are the weakest side up front in the Premiership.
AG not delivering goals, assists he should be.Dwight not up to speed.

So any 11 Frank puts out are very fragile as they know we cant score 1 against any half decent side.Palace were awfull.The only time we looked anygood.

So the gamble failed as Dominic Calvert-Lewin injured, not fit, no good not up to Premier League standard.

Cant change owt for Wolves, City , maybe Brighton.

But the quality we need costs.€100million a pair.

So , we sell Jordon, £60million England No 1.AG , be sensible £40million , hes for thr future, we need now.He wont stay for Championship.
5 others to go .Kean ,Holgate,Mina ,Davies.

There is £120million.

Get Bradtgwaite back, Godfry as cover.We have Vinegre.Coleman, an U21 lad.
The midfield is fine.

There is a conversation to be had with Juventus about Moise Kean.Hes scoring for fun at the mo.If hes good enough for Juve, us the mighty Everton nearly bottom of Premier League.???

Phone them, ask them will you let Moise Kean play 20games for us, or untill we are safe.
He proves to Max Allegri he can cut it, score against , play well v Utd,Liverpool,City,Spurs,Chelsea, thr rest.
12goals, winning games for us.He gors back to Juventus, proven.Mancini see s he can cut it in Prem League.
Convince the lad, its good for him to play 12/14/16games score 12.Gets in Italy squad again.22now 7kg lighter, a beast i watched him, v Verona, Lazio.

Then Mudryk Donesk 9.If its 85million do it.

We have Dwight one flank, D Gray other.Get Dobbin back here, pace ,wode. T Cannon .

Dwight ,Mudryk, Moise Kean , Demari Gray.
That will scare most defences.

Bench , Dominic Calvert-Lewin fighting for minutes,Cannon, a winger buy in.Townsend, benchMaupey fighting for minutes.

If that cant be done ,Mudryk, Kean , Got £120million.Buy two top strikers.
We might be a little light in back up.

But at least we can win games,score.

Defence,midfield will be fine if we are good up front.

FL cant be sacked for losing v Wolves,City, Brighton.

Do it now , but not after Boxing Day.
He is partly to blame.But Dof F board,owner , bad luck.mainly.

Gambled with our Premier League status, lost nearly.

Sort it.
Not chance we spend 85 million on one player, plus no chance kean comes back here.

Mykolenko is the high bar of January signings? Christ. He was awful before his rise to mediocre.
Hard to judge him i think as we dont have any link up between the fullbacks and the wingers. He will never turn into a baines attacking defender, but is something we could work on with him when we get more quality ij the side

Mudryk, ??I took a look at whos available in Europe in Jan.
Take ya pick, a pair is £100million.

If we sell raise the cash, have to spend, gamble they can get the goals we need to stay up.

Moshiri in for £300/£400million loss if we go down.

His choice i guess stick, twist , lose, win.

What a mess.But we bave to have a scary firing forward line.
Diaz???Maupey, id get my boots polished if i was 45year younger.
Cannon, not fair pinning our survival on him.

So the going rate for quality is North of £50million.We need a Pair.
We had a pair,DCL,Ritchy.

Mudryk, ??I took a look at whos available in Europe in Jan.
Take ya pick, a pair is £100million.

If we sell raise the cash, have to spend, gamble they can get the goals we need to stay up.

Moshiri in for £300/£400million loss if we go down.

His choice i guess stick, twist , lose, win.

What a mess.But we bave to have a scary firing forward line.
Diaz???Maupey, id get my boots polished if i was 45year younger.
Cannon, not fair pinning our survival on him.

So the going rate for quality is North of £50million.We need a Pair.
We had a pair,Dominic Calvert-Lewin,Ritchy.
I agree need quality just dont think the club have that sort of money. I really hope we can get some quality in, would also like the club to try get a loan in aswell. If we can get 3 in would take the pressure off just getting one player in as we need more attqcking quality

Agreed, FL,Thelwell, Club gambled on a fit, firing Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Maupey as a foil, nick a few goals as i said in a post.
The gamble failed as DClL hasnt be fit,available, Ritchy the spurce of goals gone, not replaced.
Gambled on a couple ,three more wins, a draw, so 10points more.We would be happy , but FL job not on the line and a Jan window to replace Ritchy.
Gamble failed, tgrown us into chaos!!Fans turned, obvious to the players any 11, we are the weakest side up front in the Premiership.

So any 11 Frank puts out are very fragile as they know we cant score 1 against any half decent side.Palace were awfull.The only time we looked anygood.

So the gamble failed as Dominic Calvert-Lewin injured, not fit, no good not up to Premier League standard.

So , we sell Jordon, £60million England No 1.AG , be sensible £40million , hes for thr future, we need now.He wont stay for Championship.

There is £120million.

The midfield is fine.

There is a conversation to be had with Juventus about Moise Kean.Hes scoring for fun at the mo.If hes good enough for Juve, us the mighty Everton nearly bottom of Premier League.???

Phone them, ask them will you let Moise Kean play 20games for us, or untill we are safe.
He proves to Max Allegri he can cut it, score against , play well v Utd,Liverpool,City,Spurs,Chelsea, thr rest.
12goals, winning games for us.He gors back to Juventus, proven.Mancini see s he can cut it in Prem League.
Convince the lad, its good for him to play 12/14/16games score 12.Gets in Italy squad again.22now 7kg lighter, a beast i watched him, v Verona, Lazio.

We have Dwight one flank, D Gray other.Get Dobbin back here, pace ,wode. T Cannon .

Bench , Dominic Calvert-Lewin fighting for minutes,Cannon, a winger buy in.Townsend, benchMaupey fighting for minutes.

Sort it.
200.webp

My favourite bit was asking Juve if we can have Kean back for 16 games while he scores 12 goals.

Charles De Ketelaere was touted as a huge prospect before he went to Milan in the summer.

Hes in the Belgian world cup squad and at 21 (same age as Onana) he has massive upside.

Not adapted to Italy and a loan with a buy option may be tempting for them.

Also Doku who is the 20 year old rapid winger look to be the two players that could make a difference if we want to look at adding Belgians.

He was. That debut at Norwich was shocking.

He came off a 6 week mid season holiday and clearly didnt have match sharpness.

Then his next couple of league games he was below average and improved from there as he got his sharpness and fitness up to speed.

New players need time to adapt. Sometimes even 12months.

We have 6 new players in our first 11 on a regular basis.

Its a rebuild.

I agree need quality just dont think the club have that sort of money. I really hope we can get some quality in, would also like the club to try get a loan in aswell. If we can get 3 in would take the pressure off just getting one player in as we need more attqcking quality
Three what though, other teams cast offs.Our future in the Premier League at stake.
Can afford to sell Jordan, get Samba in.£60million, spend it.
AG , if a club wants potential, English, £40million fine, then spend it.

5 surplus dead wood.£25million , spend it.
Thats three, plus DCL fit, Maupey gets going.

We sorted

There is £120million.

The midfield is fine.

Sort it.
Why does this post have the worst formatting I have ever seen.

It’s messing with my head.

200.webp

My favourite bit was asking Juve if we can have Kean back for 16 games while he scores 12 goals.
Lifts the Depression.Let them pay us £27million , no problem.?
Cost Moshiri £300million to go down, might not come back for 17years Leeds.

We got a problem, bottom of the League by the 4th of Jan.

Who will wanna come to us.???Quality that is.

Yep were pretty stuffed, maybe worse.

Short contracts , lots of wages, no fee.

Plenty about free, £1million a month for six months???

We can get crap in, in tried, rubbish.
Defo go down !!!

Lifts the Depression.Let them pay us £27million , no problem.?
Cost Moshiri £300million to go down, might not come back for 17years Leeds.

We got a problem, bottom of the League by the 4th of Jan.

Who will wanna come to us.???Quality that is.

Yep were pretty stuffed, maybe worse.

Short contracts , lots of wages, no fee.

Plenty about free, £1million a month for six months???

We can get crap in, in tried, rubbish.
Defo go down !!!
He played 32 games for us and scored 2 goals, what makes you think he will score 12 in 16?

Why does this post have the worst formatting I have ever seen.

It’s messing with my head.
Dislexic ??? oh left school at 7.But understand enough to know.
Whos going to come to us bottom of the League by 1st Jan, lost three more by the 4th.
We wont have to worry by June.This squad will all be gone, we in the Championship.
My 55years coming to Goodison will end ,last year in the Championship .
Great atmospher in the new ground half full.
We going to try to sign players from bottom of the league.???

Status
Not open for further replies.