January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately there are 2 halves on a football pitch. I’d have Digne ahead of him 10 times out of 10.
DIgne could not defend. We have conceded nothing from the left this season. A crap over lapping, non passing winger (Gray/Gordon) is not Myko fault.

You are shouting at the wrong lad here

Agreed, FL,Thelwell, Club gambled on a fit, firing Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Maupey as a foil, nick a few goals as i said in a post.
Frank thought, defence, midfield , get those in.To be fair he ,they have.
The gamble failed as DClL hasnt be fit,available, Ritchy the spurce of goals gone, not replaced.
Gambled on a couple ,three more wins, a draw, so 10points more.We would be happy , but FL job not on the line and a Jan window to replace Ritchy.
Gamble failed, tgrown us into chaos!!Fans turned, obvious to the players any 11, we are the weakest side up front in the Premiership.
AG not delivering goals, assists he should be.Dwight not up to speed.

So any 11 Frank puts out are very fragile as they know we cant score 1 against any half decent side.Palace were awfull.The only time we looked anygood.

So the gamble failed as Dominic Calvert-Lewin injured, not fit, no good not up to Premier League standard.

Cant change owt for Wolves, City , maybe Brighton.

But the quality we need costs.€100million a pair.

So , we sell Jordon, £60million England No 1.AG , be sensible £40million , hes for thr future, we need now.He wont stay for Championship.
5 others to go .Kean ,Holgate,Mina ,Davies.

There is £120million.

Get Bradtgwaite back, Godfry as cover.We have Vinegre.Coleman, an U21 lad.
The midfield is fine.

There is a conversation to be had with Juventus about Moise Kean.Hes scoring for fun at the mo.If hes good enough for Juve, us the mighty Everton nearly bottom of Premier League.???

Phone them, ask them will you let Moise Kean play 20games for us, or untill we are safe.
He proves to Max Allegri he can cut it, score against , play well v Utd,Liverpool,City,Spurs,Chelsea, thr rest.
12goals, winning games for us.He gors back to Juventus, proven.Mancini see s he can cut it in Prem League.
Convince the lad, its good for him to play 12/14/16games score 12.Gets in Italy squad again.22now 7kg lighter, a beast i watched him, v Verona, Lazio.

Then Mudryk Donesk 9.If its 85million do it.

We have Dwight one flank, D Gray other.Get Dobbin back here, pace ,wode. T Cannon .

Dwight ,Mudryk, Moise Kean , Demari Gray.
That will scare most defences.

Bench , Dominic Calvert-Lewin fighting for minutes,Cannon, a winger buy in.Townsend, benchMaupey fighting for minutes.

If that cant be done ,Mudryk, Kean , Got £120million.Buy two top strikers.
We might be a little light in back up.

But at least we can win games,score.

Defence,midfield will be fine if we are good up front.

FL cant be sacked for losing v Wolves,City, Brighton.

Do it now , but not after Boxing Day.
He is partly to blame.But Dof F board,owner , bad luck.mainly.

Gambled with our Premier League status, lost nearly.

Sort it.
Are you okay mate? Proper fruitcake

I just want us working on getting the ball upfield. I would actually love for us to go back to a long-ish ball kind of play after the break. Bored of the tippy Pep style play which generally results in loosing the ball anyway or Pickford booting it out for a throw.

We need to get the ball long and look for flick on’s.

DIgne could not defend. We have conceded nothing from the left this season. A crap over lapping, non passing winger (Gray/Gordon) is not Myko fault.

You are shouting at the wrong lad here
I really don’t buy the ‘Digne and Baines couldn’t defend’ but Myko is some kind of amazing defender argument. He’s solid one on one but he’s been caught wrong side of his man lots of times.

Anyway, I’m not digging him out, he’s been one of our better players recently but like lots of others, he needs to improve.

I really don’t buy the ‘Digne and Baines couldn’t defend’ but Myko is some kind of amazing defender argument. He’s solid one on one but he’s been caught wrong side of his man lots of times.

Anyway, I’m not digging him out, he’s been one of our better players recently but like lots of others, he needs to improve.
Cool
Defending he’s excellent (ask salah) not great going forward, agreed

He got forward well For previous clubs, ask yourself why not doing so now
When he does get forward it doesn't exactly look good. And in possession isn't just getting forward.

Let's just say it wouldn't be crazy for a new manager to come in with a different set of ideas and decide Vinagre suits it better.

When he does get forward it doesn't exactly look good. And in possession isn't just getting forward.

Let's just say it wouldn't be crazy for a new manager to come in with a different set of ideas and decide Vinagre suits it better.

Vinagre 118 games 3 goals 7 assists.

Myko.. 180 games 8 goals 20 assists.

I guarantee you Vinagre was at fault for many more goals than Myko

Status
Not open for further replies.