New Everton Stadium Discussion

Once again thanks to all the drone lads. I've had a great Sunday watching great football from England and France and catching the latest drone footage at half times and between games.

One thing to look out for is how much more concrete terracing is still to go before it reaches pitch level. If you take a look at where they are at the moment on the north stand you'll see the vomitories on the lower tier are just about complete. Compare that to the images on the app and you'll see what I mean.

Once again thanks to all the drone lads. I've had a great Sunday watching great football from England and France and catching the latest drone footage at half times and between games.

One thing to look out for is how much more concrete terracing is still to go before it reaches pitch level. If you take a look at where they are at the moment on the north stand you'll see the vomitories on the lower tier are just about complete. Compare that to the images on the app and you'll see what I mean.
So they have finished the Bogs then lol

One thing I've noticed (not sure if anyone else has) is how the Leitch pattern in the brick facade isn't really coming through.

Appreciate there's only a small section of the facade up so far, and it should be subtle otherwise it would look a bit weird, but so far I can't see it at all.

Anyone else noticed this? ?

It may come through more when the uniform metal sheeting is fixed in between but at the moment it looks so subtle as to almost have no discernable effect.

20221205_092033.jpg
Screenshot_20221205-093411_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited: