The Everton Board Thread

Personally wouldn’t do one before the game, after the game maybe.

Totally agree the board have to go though and protesting and the media highlighting it are the only way it will happen. I just wouldn’t do it today. Keep everything positive especially before the game

Everything should be positive

However the Everton board and Bill Kenwright are not going to be let off the hook. Not this time

Only yesterday David Prentice was using pejoratives towards Fan Advisory Board and Fans Forum individuals that resigned. In the press room

It's not acceptable. It shows the culture and the arrogance in the club

It cannot and will not be accepted

We will get Everton Football Club back to how it should be again. Performing. Staff and board members acting in the interests of the Club. Not themselves.

Bill Kenwright also needs to be dealt with. The peaceful protests are supporting that to happen

Fans, players, media and indeed the owner give credit to fans as being a key reason why Everton stayed in the league last season. We put aside anger an frustration and put on a fake face to welcome Fabian Delph and co as heroes to drag them over the line.

Unfortunately, since that - our own board in desperate self preservation mode have switched the narrative and portrayed fans as thugs - the Sky Sports News narrative over the bus welcome prior Southampton compared to how they covered last season was the direct consequence of the boards smear campaign.

That 'statement' and action from the board was the final straw, there's no recovery from that. Make no mistake, they need booting out of this football club.

However... *puts protective gear on*

If I was in the campaign group I'd suggest a "OK. We hear Sean Dyche's 'park it' request. We'll do that for the foreseeable but our aims will not relent. We want this board out for these reasons..."

I'd do that not to relent on the board, but it's a perfect response to the boards effort to undermine fan protests.

Let focus for Arsenal be how we've had to appoint Sean Dyche an how we're the only team who didn't bring a single player in. The chaos speaks for itself, let's not risk the chance for the agenda to be "the board aren't here because of safety concerns" as the camera pans to fans protesting.

The campaign group paused match day protesting last year and gave their reasons as to avoid distraction. Is the same is needed now?

The lesson though is if we do stay up, don't relent.
Or instead of the fans “PARKING IT” the board just resign.. problem solved.. very easy.. if the protest stop the board will think they have won.. if Kenwright and co really love Everton as they say they do the best thing for the club is them resigning

Everything should be positive

However the Everton board and Bill Kenwright are not going to be let off the hook. Not this time

Only yesterday David Prentice was using pejoratives towards Fan Advisory Board and Fans Forum individuals that resigned. In the press room

It's not acceptable. It shows the culture and the arrogance in the club

It cannot and will not be accepted

We will get Everton Football Club back to how it should be again. Performing. Staff and board members acting in the interests of the Club. Not themselves.

Bill Kenwright also needs to be dealt with. The peaceful protests are supporting that to happen
I’ve no time for prentice or any of them but , as of yesterday I think he’d contacted some of the people in question and denied that that had occurred . Now I wouldn’t trust him if he told me we were playing today but I think some of the people in question bags withdrawn those allegations after speaking to him .

Fans, players, media and indeed the owner give credit to fans as being a key reason why Everton stayed in the league last season. We put aside anger an frustration and put on a fake face to welcome Fabian Delph and co as heroes to drag them over the line.

Unfortunately, since that - our own board in desperate self preservation mode have switched the narrative and portrayed fans as thugs - the Sky Sports News narrative over the bus welcome prior Southampton compared to how they covered last season was the direct consequence of the boards smear campaign.

That 'statement' and action from the board was the final straw, there's no recovery from that. Make no mistake, they need booting out of this football club.

However... *puts protective gear on*

If I was in the campaign group I'd suggest a "OK. We hear Sean Dyche's 'park it' request. We'll do that for the foreseeable but our aims will not relent. We want this board out for these reasons..."

I'd do that not to relent on the board, but it's a perfect response to the boards effort to undermine fan protests.

Let focus for Arsenal be how we've had to appoint Sean Dyche an how we're the only team who didn't bring a single player in. The chaos speaks for itself, let's not risk the chance for the agenda to be "the board aren't here because of safety concerns" as the camera pans to fans protesting.

The campaign group paused match day protesting last year and gave their reasons as to avoid distraction. Is the same is needed now?

The lesson though is if we do stay up, don't relent.
Simple really, protest at the end of matches, not during. Make it clear those protests are against the board not the manager. If the board attend or not it will still be picked up by tv. Give the opposition a torrid time during the match and give the media no excuse to try and command the narrative.

Or instead of the fans “PARKING IT” the board just resign.. problem solved.. very easy.. if the protest stop the board will think they have won.. if Kenwright and co really love Everton as they say they do the best thing for the club is them resigning
It's obvious they don't love the club though. Kenwright never did - he just eeded to say hes the biggest blue and everyobe believes it. He's simply here for his own meal ticket and to sabotage us over the decades. So I'd rather we'd shout out "we know you hate the club, get out" it's just more appropriate

It's a conundrum really isn't it? The world's greatest living Evertonian, he is presiding over the implosion of this once great club. The fans, the board and the owner are engaging in what is tantamount to open warfare...if only there was a simple solution.

Well Bill, here's an idea for you, as the chairman of our board and on of the two most divisive and loathed figures at the club along with your mad Iranian paymaster, how about walking away, retire, resign, release a statement saying your health is such that you find it impossible to carry on as chairman. Anything at all, just walk away from the club.

That is what any normal Blue would do in Kenwright's position, leave for the good of the club he loves. Billy Liar is not a normal Blue though, his only thoughts are for Bill Kenwright.