The Everton Board Thread

Yes, thats correct, they will be investing in the sports side- but that 105M for the 25% will go to Moshiri, who in turn will invest in the stadium. Thats from the man´s mouth as well
Then Moshiri wouldn't be looking for a 2nd group to invest in the stadium if it was his money going into the stadium.

He did also say in that interview he can fund the stadium himself.

Screenshot_20230208_082902_Chrome.jpg

That would value the club @ £420 mil.
With 2 seats on the board.

So obviously this has nothing to do with stadium investment.

View attachment 203883

Yes, you are correct, its nothing to do with the stadium, Moshiri is paying for that. 105M in his pockets for a stake in the club will give him a big chunk of money that goes a long way to finishing it off.

If he is looking for more investment it will be because he wants out! Also- the deal with USM for the stadium was to receive X% upfront for the sponsorship to help the build... obviously there is a gap there that they are looking to fill.

Then Moshiri wouldn't be looking for a 2nd group to invest in the stadium if it was his money going into the stadium.

He did also say in that interview he can fund the stadium himself.
He said we would buy a striker in the same interview.

Yes, you are correct, its nothing to do with the stadium, Moshiri is paying for that. 105M in his pockets for a stake in the club will give him a big chunk of money that goes a long way to finishing it off.

If he is looking for more investment it will be because he wants out! Also- the deal with USM for the stadium was to receive X% upfront for the sponsorship to help the build... obviously there is a gap there that they are looking to fill.

He said we would buy a striker in the same interview.
Of course he can fund it himself he's a multi billionaire.

But ultimately him selling up would be best all round.

View attachment 203883

No it's everything to do with it.

They'll be taking an equity stake

A stake of equity that will increase in value when the stadium is completed.

Purchase of a 25% shareholding at a lower price for higher returns later.

The investment helps the club arrange £200m in financing for the £760m stadium completion

A stake of equity that will increase I value when the stadium is completed.

The investment helps the club arrange £200m in financing for the £760m stadium completion
So why is there a 2nd group being sought for stadium investment?

You aren't making any sense.

No issue with MSP coming on board if it means the beginning of the end for moshiri, kenwright and the rest of them.

MSP appear to actually understand how to run a successful sports business, which will make a refreshing change to the shambles we have had running the show for the last few decades.

We are already a rich persons plaything, this would just hopefully be astute, competent rich people getting involved to help the club be successful and make themselves even more money.

No issue with MSP coming on board if it means the beginning of the end for moshiri, kenwright and the rest of them.

MSP appear to actually understand how to run a successful sports business, which will make a refreshing change to the shambles we have had running the show for the last few decades.

We are already a rich persons plaything, this would just hopefully be astute, competent rich people getting involved to help the club be successful and make themselves even more money.

You will turn on MSP in the end.

A stake of equity that will increase in value when the stadium is completed.

You profess to be in ITK about the inner workings of the club which I have no reason to disbelieve, all input from posters with an inside track is helpful on the forum.
I see you only joined the forum 3 weeks ago I just wondered why the sudden interest in passing on information where were you before ?

View attachment 203883

Billy Bullsheet is not going to like that, having two new members of board muscling in on his little empire.

If they are competent board members then maybe we can see light at the end of this Kenwright tunnel

Not really, he will either be happily stepping aside or staying.
Don't forget, according to some he and Moshiri have an agreement, so if they are right the only way Bill goes is for him to be gladly stepping down for the good of the club, that's unless Moshiri punts him ..... which will prove he could of done that from day one but chose not too.

This isnt true mate.

He can be removed against his will, which is the likely outcome here.

MSP are serious people, I'd be very surprised if they keep the likes of Bill and Denise around. They want the best people.

You profess to be in ITK about the inner workings of the club which I have no reason to disbelieve, all input from posters with an inside track is helpful on the forum.
I see you only joined the forum 3 weeks ago I just wondered why the sudden interest in passing on information where were you before ?

He is a former poster of years gone by is our Matt Damon.