Match Thread Nottingham Forest vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche is on a hiding to nothing with this awful squad - the worst in the prem imo - but it depresses me that he is doing exactly what I thought he would and bringing back Michael Keane.

Keane is beyond awful and a total liability. We were finally learning and pushing him out. Bring in his former manager and he is back in the fold. Why not start Mina? If he gets injured we actually have cover in that position, including Keane, so can make a sub no problem.

Don’t get the persistence with Keane after Arsenal. He’s not up for it.

Keane vs Gibbs-White and Johnson isnt ideal.

Its nonsensical to play him. A goal down.

Don’t get the persistence with Keane after Arsenal. He’s not up for it.
I think based on the fact that Tarkowski and Coady got us into the bottom three, a change would make sense. I am guessing every other team in the bottom 6 have changed their pairings at some point. Keane is more of a threat at a corner too, or it could be Coady just needs a break.

Dyche is on a hiding to nothing with this awful squad - the worst in the prem imo - but it depresses me that he is doing exactly what I thought he would and bringing back Michael Keane.

Keane is beyond awful and a total liability. We were finally learning and pushing him out. Bring in his former manager and he is back in the fold. Why not start Mina? If he gets injured we actually have cover in that position, including Keane, so can make a sub no problem.
The whole squad is a liability. It doesn’t matter who is out there.

Happy with the changes. Dyche not suffering fools
Play well or dont play at all..... I like it, can he get the results needed? I`m not so sure.... That team looks strong though, that is probably our best XI (Apart from Keane) irrespective of positions.

By that I mean if you wrote our best 11/12/13 players on a piece of paper then just arrange it I`m sure it would look something like this.... Please just win!

I like the look of that line up, it shows we have a proactive manager. He's actually made the changes most of us were hoping for. Great to see Godfrey at left back again. Well great to see him back regardless because he always gives his all. That performance against Haaland is one of the highlights of the season for me, not that there have been many.

Mykolenko isnt on the bench.

Cant see how Keane and Gana start...

I think based on the fact that Tarkowski and Coady got us into the bottom three, a change would make sense. I am guessing every other team in the bottom 6 have changed their pairings at some point. Keane is more of a threat at a corner too, or it could be Coady just needs a break.

Well we have Mina, Holgate and did have Godfrey too. All better than Keane.

Status
Not open for further replies.