Best Prematch Pint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly???? Buy yourself a cheap cooler bag, lash a few cans in of your favourite drink. Get yourself outside the Winslow, crack your cans open and take in the atmosphere of people all around you.

Finish your bev’s and lash your cheap cooler bag. Done.
This is normally 100% my style so i appreciate that. Are you allowed to have open drinks on the street? Or is it just so busy that no one would care?

This is normally 100% my style so i appreciate that. Are you allowed to have open drinks on the street? Or is it just so busy that no one would care?
Did it on Monday with cans of San Mig. Nobody was bothered. However if you get told off you nip into the Winslow porch area and get a plastic cup. Done.

Always served quickly by the girls in the Anfield Hotel. It's closer to Goodison than Anfield and full of blues on match day.

The Lisbon is probably the best, can also get a date for the night if you play your cards right.

I don’t get everyone’s fascination with this place. I went there because everyone here kept recommending it. But all that happened was random guys kept chatting me up and asking me if I wanted to go on the Magical Mystery Tour… even after I told them I’d already seen all the Beatles stuff in Liverpool.

I'm headed to Liverpool for my first match at Goodison on Saturday. I know there is an old thread about the best place for a pint before the match, but its from before 2020 and I'm guessing a few things might have changed since then.
Where should I stop for a prematch pint? Probably looking to be out by Goodison, maybe the Denbigh post match.
Depends on what direction you're coming from. If it's from town then the pub route can differ whether you're travelling by bus or train.

I'm headed to Liverpool for my first match at Goodison on Saturday. I know there is an old thread about the best place for a pint before the match, but its from before 2020 and I'm guessing a few things might have changed since then.
Where should I stop for a prematch pint? Probably looking to be out by Goodison, maybe the Denbigh post match.
I'll be in the Royal Oak and would be happy to buy you a pint mate.
Just introduce yourself.
(I'll be the grey haired old feller with a blue scarf on)

Spellow or Harlech - both got sound ale.

The abbey was sound but I haven’t been for a while.

Royal Oak and the Brick sound if you don’t mind it chocker.

I Wouldn’t go in the Frost if I was using someone else’s money.

Status
Not open for further replies.