The Everton Board Thread

Ban-Hammer.gif

Don't make me wex you Damo.

I'll bring the receipts.

For the record I don't like either option.

Courtesy of the googling you couldn't be arsed doing

777 Partners
100% of Paris Red Star FC
100% of Standard Liege
99.9% of Genoa
70% of Vasco
64.7 of Hertha Berlin
15% of Seville

MSP most of these holdings are apparently split with David Blitzer the Crystal Palace co-owner under Bolt Football Holdings
45% of FC Augsburg
100% Full takeover? AD Alcorcon (I noted the exact same quote of rich history and developing players was used in the Augsburg press release, a sign of how involved they are)
100% of GD Estoril
SK Bereven

So it looks like MSP doesn't actually have 100% ownership of any club without Blitzer's involvement.

Stop spouting off as if you're an expert on anything Damo. You know it never ends well.

I've just read Section F of the Premier League Handbook covering the fit and proper test and this is yet another claim you've pulled out your ring piece.

It forbids ownership of more than one Premier League Club or another Football League Club.

Why do you make stuff up Damo?

You couldn't be more wrong.

Where have you pulled this 30% number from? It's nowhere in the Premier League Handbook section covering fit and proper.
It helps if you actually understand what you are reading and the right sections @Efcjake
These are the only two rules that talk about ownership of a premier league club and another club.

View attachment 209336

This shall be my final post on GOT given the behaviour of individuals on here like @Bluelenny1984. It's not a friendly helpful forum. As evidenced by the chain of posts yesterday. It's an aggressive unhelpful place and on that basis I'm departing GOT permanently.

However, before I disappear I just wanted to be clear that when I was referring to outright/full takeover I was meaning that about more than one club persistently in European completion. Or in the Premier League. Because its relevant as explained below.

1. Premier League fit and proper person rules prohibit ownership of more than 30% in more than one "club" anywhere. It's been the rule since 2004.

2. UEFA rules prohibit ownership of more than 49.9% in more than one club in UEFA competition (Champions League and Europa League). This was challenged in the European courts and held up by the courts at a 49.9% limit.

These things have been known about for years. Seeing as your so good with Google go look it up.

Now you claim to have "wexxed" me.

It does help @Efcjake if you actually read and quote the right sections of the Premier League rulebook.

Why are you quoting the "Directors test" section? I know you're probably more familiar with Canadian sports but before quoting at least make sure you quote the right sections. 🙄 Particularly if claiming you've "wexxed" someone.

It is a fact. If 777 wish to buy >30% of Everton they will need to sell down to 30% in every other club they presently own. Same for MSP.

Here's the relevant rulebook sections you didn't read

Screenshot_20230427_044851.jpg

Screenshot_20230427_044936.jpg

Screenshot_20230427_045006.jpg

Owners test section:
Screenshot_20230427_045127.jpg

The Premier League has since 2004, prohibited individuals owning more than 30% of any "club" (lower case). That's club. Anywhere in any League. Not just in England.
Screenshot_20230427_051011.jpg

777 and/or MSP will if seeking to own >30% of Everton Football Club need to sell their other club stakes down to 30%.

Those rules have only been in effect @Efcjake for almost 20 years. 🤷‍♂️

On that note. In my final GOT post. I wish I could say its been fun. Friendly. But it hasn't. Some of you really need to look at your behaviour. Goodbye.

It helps if you actually understand what you are reading and the right sections @Efcjake

This shall be my final post on GOT given the behaviour of individuals on here like @Bluelenny1984. It's not a friendly helpful forum. As evidenced by the chain of posts yesterday. It's an aggressive unhelpful place and on that basis I'm departing GOT permanently.

However, before I disappear I just wanted to be clear that when I was referring to outright/full takeover I was meaning that about more than one club persistently in European completion. Or in the Premier League. Because its relevant as explained below.

1. Premier League fit and proper person rules prohibit ownership of more than 30% in more than one "club" anywhere. It's been the rule since 2004.

2. UEFA rules prohibit ownership of more than 49.9% in more than one club in UEFA competition (Champions League and Europa League). This was challenged in the European courts and held up by the courts at a 49.9% limit.

These things have been known about for years. Seeing as your so good with Google go look it up.

It does help @Efcjake if you actually read and quote the right sections of the Premier League rulebook.

Why are you quoting the "Directors test" section? I know you're probably more familiar with Canadian sports but before quoting at least make sure you quote the right sections. 🙄 Particularly if claiming you've "wexxed" someone.

It is a fact. If 777 wish to buy >30% of Everton they will need to sell down to 30% in every other club they presently own. Same for MSP.

View attachment 209403
View attachment 209404
View attachment 209405
Owners test section:
View attachment 209406

The Premier League has since 2004, prohibited individuals owning more than 30% of any "club" (lower case). That's club. Anywhere in any League. Not just in England.
View attachment 209407

777 and/or MSP will if seeking to own >30% of Everton Football Club need to sell their other club stakes down to 30%.

On that note. In my final GOT post. I wish I could say its been fun. Friendly. But it hasn't. Some of you really need to look at your behaviour. Goodbye.
See you soon pal

View attachment 209403
View attachment 209404
View attachment 209405
Owners test section:
View attachment 209406

View attachment 209407

Could’ve just said “Mamba Out” tbh

View attachment 209403
View attachment 209404
View attachment 209405
Owners test section:
View attachment 209406

View attachment 209407

"Club" means an association football club in membership of the League. It's right there in your screenshot you melt.

Which other premier league club do they own?

Don't have a meltdown because someone pointed out you don't know what you're talking about.

How does it work for the City Group?
The way it works for everyone else.

@Damo_1878 doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

The rule forbids you owning part of another club in the Premier League or about to be promoted into the league.

It says absolutely nothing about owning teams outside of England.

City aren't the only ones.

View attachment 209403
View attachment 209404
View attachment 209405
Owners test section:
View attachment 209406

View attachment 209407

Hi mate, good post. Just one thing, what does ‘wexxed’ mean? Is that a business or technical term? I’m not familiar with it.