Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict that:

At least one team with the letter L in its name will be relegated
Further, I also say that two teams with a minimum of two "E"s in their name will go down

Other than that, I cannot say

He’s hinting at shuffling the deck against Everton and experimenting with his side with next season in mind

Now said this a few times, and tbh; can you blame him? His quote about it being a longer season and less time off made perfect sense.

Take away the scenario we’re in, and you’d want exactly the same wouldn’t you?

He’s hinting at shuffling the deck against Everton and experimenting with his side with next season in mind

I never like to see that against us. Give me the seasoned pro on his holidays rather than some young Buck trying to make a name for himself.

Suspect most other fans would like us to go down, based on our history etc. But if Leicester go down, Vardy will have won the league and been relegated with the same team. That's quite a story. When was the last time that happened?

Suspect most other fans would like us to go down, based on our history etc. But if Leicester go down, Vardy will have won the league and been relegated with the same team. That's quite a story. When was the last time that happened?
Promotion, relegation battle survived on last day, league winner following year, FA cup and (hopefully) relegation.

TBH he's has quite the rags to riches career

Good question that. I think Chris Sutton was still at Blackburn when they went down, possibly a couple of others but I know he was because he only joined Chelsea the following summer.

Any updates on Bamford and Rodrigo for Sunday?

If they miss out who plays up front for you?
No updates yet but Bamford almost certainly out and have a feeling they'll try and nurse Rodrigo through it.

Good question about who plays in their absence, we have a very good U21 but Allardyce hasn't been minded to use kids at this stage (not surprisingly) so would probably go with no out and out striker.

I wouldn't worry though, however many (if at all) we score, Spurs will score a couple more

No updates yet but Bamford almost certainly out and have a feeling they'll try and nurse Rodrigo through it.

Good question about who plays in their absence, we have a very good U21 but Allardyce hasn't been minded to use kids at this stage (not surprisingly) so would probably go with no out and out striker.

I wouldn't worry though, however many (if at all) we score, Spurs will score a couple more
FWIW: if we dont make it I hope Leeds do. The thought of Leicester staying up is enough to tip me over the edge.

FWIW: if we dont make it I hope Leeds do. The thought of Leicester staying up is enough to tip me over the edge.
Cheers, but we don't have a prayer. Almost certainly the table will stay as it is. We definitely don't have a win in us and struggle to see Leicester doing anything either.

Score first on Sunday and I fancy us. If not...

HUGELY important that we put Bournemouth under the cosh from minute one and, obviously, take our chances. Do that and I reckon they won't fancy the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.