Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Have we really spent that much since Covid?

Are we even in the top 12 in terms of net expenditure?
No, but the amount we spent in the 4-5yrs before that should have seen us comfortably able to ride out a couple of lower spending years, has we not been horrifically mismanaged since getting money. (Mismanaged before too, but the ineptitude has really ramped up since ‘16.)

Goodison really needs to be the bear pit we all know it can be and we all know it will be, we really need to get behind the team until the final whistle. The players themselves have mentioned many times the difference it makes when goodison is at its best, we can help them get this win and get us over the line. COYB UTFT!

Hmmmm I was hoping you stayed up not sure now if you are referring to the miners strike that is so last century same as us winning the European Cup

Oh boy I'm going to enjoy all the 3 teams fans squirm on Sunday couldn't think of a better 3 teams to reap what they sow
This is just one of the many negatives of being in a relegation battle, we get these visitors who are on a schadenfreude cruise pontificating over our suffering even though his team in their entire history have spent more years outside of the top flight than in it, they are unable to hide their glee.

Another one to add to the wonderful legacy of our board.

Leeds 1/33 to go down.

Seems a bit OTT to me that, the circumstances for them to stay up aren’t that outlandish, Leicester to not win, us to get beat.

But as loads of others have said, the other two clubs would absolutely love to be in our position.

Leeds 1/33 to go down.

Seems a bit OTT to me that, the circumstances for them to stay up aren’t that outlandish, Leicester to not win, us to get beat.

But as loads of others have said, the other two clubs would absolutely love to be in our position.
And also Leeds to win in that .
Bookies for this will be basing it on all possible outcomes and it takes a lot for Leeds to be the ones staying up considering all the options.

Purist nonsense.

I for one will be punching the air and dancing a jig of delight if we stay up.

This "I wont celebrate staying up" is just a nob measuring exercise for those who want to prove their the 'bluest'.

I’ll be punching the air and dancing a jig of delight that this rancid season is over, that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.