2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Why did we play so narrow both Garner and Patterson were well infield to the extent Digne had the freedom of the pitch at times, Digne could have played in a dinner jacket today. Our whole defence was abysmal, they weren't alone. But Keane still stood out as the worst performer. That took some doing.
It’s Dyche style, teams had been exploiting this since last season relentlessly. The one side overload is a tactical choice more than anything else. Deep cross field diagonal ball is consistently our biggest problem.

Gerrard's last piss take of Everton was calling us out for being hard faced for offering £5M for him...when he knew his value was way lower than even that.

He'll have watched that game today in blood soaked Saudi laughing his bollocks off.

what did you think of Michael Keanes performance today Dave ? Then tell us what you think of The rest of the defence, Pickfords as well. In fact I saw one decent showing today Danjuma, what's youre take ?

Look mate, he's terrible. If you're arguing this lad is a PL standard FB then good luck to you...and good day to you....
what did you think of Michael Keanes performance today Dave ? Then tell us what you think of The rest of the defence, Pickfords as well. In fact I saw one decent showing today Danjuma, what's youre take ?
Am I mistaken or was it Patterson that played the lovely reverse pass to Danjuma who then failed to hit it first time and dragged it too wide ? They players and I mean all of them are failing at the basics, and if Dyche is a decent coach he will be working on it. Simple things like telling Pickford to stop kicking the ball upfield so often and giving the ball straight back to the opposition. Marking opponents at the edge of the box during corners, set pieces. Being able to shoot using the top of your foot not just the instep. Being able to shoot 1st time with both feet from 6 yards out. Simple things that all professional football players should be able to do, but many can’t.

Considering the whole team was crap, I assume I can go in to any player thread and he is in their screaming about how awful they are, right…
Think the issue is people know the other players are crap while we have people saying Patterson is fine and has potential one thing is right he has potential because he’s still young but I fear that potential is going to be late due to his lack of first team football. And for a premier league side he is not fine.

Think the issue is people know the other players are crap while we have people saying Patterson is fine and has potential one thing is right he has potential because he’s still young but I fear that potential is going to be late due to his lack of first team football. And for a premier league side he is not fine.
Correct.