2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

So you think it’s fine to pretend you’re a child?
Sure yeah there must be a difference of sorts but both wrong from my morals.

For the record his general modelling doesn’t really bother me.

As per most blues just want him scoring and playing. I hate the mixing of politics and sport it’s getting worse and worse, and shoved in your face all the time without debating the nuances.
Maybe just maybe it’s you that’s seen a sexualised image of a child in a non-sexualised image of a fully dressed adult.

As per most blues just want him scoring and playing. I hate the mixing of politics and sport it’s getting worse and worse, and shoved in your face all the time without debating the nuances.
Sure, why not?

Credit to @dCahill17 here, he's taken the tiresome DCL dress sense talk and blown it into the stratosphere. Will be eagerly watching how this plays out.
this how or will play out people will support him , some won’t, the people who support him will attack people who don’t with vicious hate, in a stand against hate… resorting to petty insults like a child ironic 🤣

That’s last I have to say on it 👌🏻

100% . I just think hes had that many set backs him and the club will keep him off till after the break . Greta option off the bench if he starts Beto which I fully believe he will
Can see us going 60min Beto and 30min Dom for a while which would be great. Both can go full belt then
Maybe we'll morph to a 442 over time too if they can develop an understanding in training

I for one love it

Have you not seen Nadine Dorries play ultimate frisbee?

hahaha in all seriousness whether a bloke wears a dress or not has nothing to do with politics

These phrases are usually regurgitated like a mantra by those who only disagree on the grounds of the politics or sexuality.

No. Pretending you are a child is a bit weird. Which is why I thought it was strange when you said "The balenciaga incident not much different, impersonating a child v being a child"
There's nothing in that image, of a grown man wearing grown-up clothing, that makes me think he's pretending to be an alluring child (and there's a sentence I never thought I'd have to type).

It pains me that people like you are allowed internet access.

I bet you vote as well.