2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can understand Gray's frustrations. Not clever to post that but if you've been frozen out and there's no way back, what's to lose?

Dyche and the club, even if they were trying to move him on could have handled this so it was on good terms and also kept a way open for him to come back in if he didn't leave.

Of course he has been treated poorly, this is not exactly a surprise.

We couldn't fill the bench and the manager didn't want to use him. Any decent pro should feel really annoyed and disrespected about that.

Treated poorly and that's life is two separate things. He may feel let down but if Dyche has decided he is a weak link in how he wants to set up and play then of course he may want to freeze someone out to 1. Start as you mean to go on as there is limited point playing someone who won't be here soon and 2. Protect that player so they do not get injured thus preventing any move.

I doubt Dyche got him in a room and said 'you are a waste of space', more unfortunately I don't see you fitting in with how I want to play so we would like you to find a new club. Is that disrespectful? Happens in all walks of life.

Can understand Gray's frustrations. Not clever to post that but if you've been frozen out and there's no way back, what's to lose?

Dyche and the club, even if they were trying to move him on could have handled this so it was on good terms and also kept a way open for him to come back in if he didn't leave.
Think he has move already agreed, but I do agree he shouldn’t be posting stuff like that. I have no problem with him trying to move on. As you said the whole situation has been handled poorly from both sides probably.
As I said we don’t know the situation, but ideally he should have been the squad and played if needed.

Doesn't really matter, Gray has never, and will never be a consistent top flight footballer.. As for Dyche he obviously has his favourites, Gray not being one, maybe it could be handled differently.. there is no point having a player who behaves like this in your squad, it can help spread toxicity, and given the fragility of where we are, its just another problem we can do without.

so, doing your washing, in public, esp on stupid socials which the masses obviously follow like drones.. idiot.

But in reality not the least bit arsed, its just another issue for a club that has gone terribly wrong..

We are a complete mess.

Last edited:
Twitter suggests we are selling him as well, madness

Any good sources + fee?

Wow is it real?

Dyche channeling the ghost of Koeman and his man management.

He's been RafaDigne'd :eek:

Reportedly going to Saudi for a knockdown price of £4.7m . Not great business by Everton .

From £12mil down to £4.7mil ?

Thats all hes worth but still...was hoping he and Gomes could go for £20mil together.

Fans crying out for honesty from club, grays done that now he's getting slated by some for posting it, make your minds up

Status
Not open for further replies.