2023/24 Sean Dyche

I enjoy watching us more then I did under the last three managers mate. Obvs results under Carlo were better but it was a hard watch at times.

My outlook is in the storming, forming , norming, phases. I still think we’re forming and balances are off especially at home - for the reasons be said but when it clicks, like Brentford and Villa, we look capable, constncey comes when that the norm, through familiarity with the new players, cohesion, learning about each other’s games and patterns of play develop - that happens over time.

Forgetting it’s Luton at home for a second that’s our first loss in four.

Arsenal beat us two weeks ago. The four games you are probably meaning. Doncaster. We stunk the place out. Sheff utd. Pickford saved another defeat right at the death. Im not sure how to take the villa game. As im not sure they took it seriously with their line up. But a wins a win. Brentford is the only real decent performance in the last 5 that i would look at and say its worth a merit.

Hi ForeverLiar92

No, I did not support the demise of this football club, i stated that the club left it far too late. But I wouldn’t expect an utter Texan to work that bit out.

Whereas you on the other hand support the full on decline of this club, from poor ownership to poor management- there he is, right behind the decisions like a grade A bellend.

oh and we’re talking about being a parody are we. You mean like the fella who is trying to re-establish himself has some yoga loving, spiritual hipster who speaks the truth instead of the right wing gammon, sexual predator you are??

Yes mert, we’ll never forget. neither does the internet.

Cry with your patreons over that, lid

The Russel Brand of GOT.

I'd be interested to know how good our away record stands in comparison to the league since he joined. For me he seems to have made us a decent team on the road capable of winning or at the least competing in games.

Does anyone have it?

I think if we had won two of our home games everyone would be absolutely made up. Fine lines.

If we can improve home form and maintain away then I don't think their would be any issues.

I'd be interested to know how good our away record stands in comparison to the league since he joined. For me he seems to have made us a decent team on the road capable of winning or at the least competing in games.

Does anyone have it?

I think if we had won two of our home games everyone would be absolutely made up. Fine lines.

If we can improve home form and maintain away then I don't think their would be any issues.
If we lose Sat, he becomes the worst manager in our history. Those are the fine lines which are not good enough

Does anyone have it?

He’s won 2 away games so probably not very favourably.

Does anyone have it?

Dyche away record.
Played 12.
Won 2.
Drew 6
Lost 4.

Arsenal beat us two weeks ago. The four games you are probably meaning. Doncaster. We stunk the place out. Sheff utd. Pickford saved another defeat right at the death. Im not sure how to take the villa game. As im not sure they took it seriously with their line up. But a wins a win. Brentford is the only real decent performance in the last 5 that i would look at and say its worth a merit.
You mean when they made less changes to their starting 11 than we did and then in the second half had virtually their strongest team apart from the keeper on the pitch?

It was a great result for us against a strong villa side. But it’s a huge outlier for Dyche.